Movieblob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
CuckTurdginson

Re: Movieblob

Post by CuckTurdginson » Sat Feb 18, 2023 2:46 am

*Film Robert Voice* “did yew knowwww I’ve seen Scorseses third worst movie?”
Gendo's Ocular Dickhole wrote:
Fri Feb 17, 2023 3:00 pm
Blob's audio editing was never good to begin with, so the fact it's even worse now is hilarious.
Somehow he’s progressively been cutting off even more and more of his fucking sentences. How this man was ever employed is beyond me because my boss when I was in radio would have had my head on a fucking spike if I turned in something like Blobs recent Ant-Man review.

It is so bad, his editing - so fucking abrupt. Borderline unlistenable - and I’m not some radio prodigy, I’m citing the basics - mostly.
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Feb 18, 2023 2:02 pm

He should cut off all the audio.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Musical Space Cowboy

Post by Musical Space Cowboy » Sat Feb 18, 2023 4:26 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Feb 18, 2023 2:02 pm
He should cut off all the audio. his throat.

Oengae

Post by Oengae » Sat Feb 18, 2023 8:06 pm

CuckTurdginson wrote:
Sat Feb 18, 2023 2:46 am
Blob's audio editing was never good to begin with, so the fact it's even worse now is hilarious.
Somehow he’s progressively been cutting off even more and more of his fucking sentences. How this man was ever employed is beyond me because my boss when I was in radio would have had my head on a fucking spike if I turned in something like Blobs recent Ant-Man review.

It is so bad, his editing - so fucking abrupt. Borderline unlistenable - and I’m not some radio prodigy, I’m citing the basics - mostly.
Every minute spent editing audio is one less minute telling the mayoghouls they don't exist and don't matter on twitter.

BloodKnightDollfie

Post by BloodKnightDollfie » Sat Feb 18, 2023 9:29 pm

I-I actually liked the rough editing of Game Overthinker. The low production value feels like more soul and comfy. :oops:
"^NOT A KIGURUMI!" - DHI

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Feb 18, 2023 9:29 pm

CuckTurdginson wrote:
Sat Feb 18, 2023 2:46 am

This was a massive problem when I edited that fake Mahvul Movieblob review together. The fat fuck had edited out all of his pauses and breaths. There was no empty space left for me to cut, so I had to cut off his sentences. His diarrhea of the mouth also leads him to just babble constantly, segueing from one tirade into the next like a schizo fuck.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Feb 18, 2023 9:31 pm

BloodKnightDollfie wrote:
Sat Feb 18, 2023 9:29 pm
I-I actually liked the rough editing of Game Overthinker. The low production value feels like more soul and comfy. :oops:
Dat green screen for the series finale was just *chef's kiss*
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Feb 19, 2023 1:53 pm

Movieblob's early output is generally recognized as less horrible than his Escapist-and-later video work. His production values haven't substantially improved (mainly sound quality. He still steals assets from jewgle image and pastes them into powerpoint) but the content of his newer videos dials the cringe factor way up.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Oengae

Post by Oengae » Sun Feb 19, 2023 8:02 pm

Same for Jim. It helps the site had editors and people to provide them with art and music assets so they didn't have to do everything themselves. When they both left/got fired, their content nosedived because they thought they were the shit and they could do it or it wasn't important.

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Tue Feb 21, 2023 2:33 am

Bob's writing style is the worst.

Or, as he would put it, why does always do this "I'm gonna put this idea in quotation marks for no reason" thing?