Movieblob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Movieblob

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Sep 16, 2022 11:32 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Sep 16, 2022 10:42 pm
Probably. He drinks what, Kraken mixed with Coke?
Dunno if he ever specified what he mixes it with but he surely does mix it.
Last time I saw, he got very talkative during the Obra Din stream after three Miller Lite or so. I'd sooner piss myself to death before I got drunk from that, yet he looks and acts like a seasoned alco.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Sep 16, 2022 11:59 pm

"That's my secret, Captain, I'm always sloshed".

But that seems on spot for Sploopy. He definitely can't hold hard liquor (he talked about Rob Walker serving some "good stuff" that he thought "tasted like thinner" in one of his videos), but he and Orcril were probably getting stupid drunk on honey wine and other diabetus-inducing drinks. He's probably still alternative between pisswasser beer and sweet drinks all day long, instead.of drinking water.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Sep 17, 2022 12:14 am

The KingCobraJFS school of alcoholism. Drinking all day every day but almost dying from a sip of a pure distilled spirit.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Sep 17, 2022 12:14 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Sep 16, 2022 11:32 pm
rabidtictac wrote:
Dunno if he ever specified what he mixes it with but he surely does mix it.
Last time I saw, he got very talkative during the Obra Din stream after three Miller Lite or so. I'd sooner piss myself to death before I got drunk from that, yet he looks and acts like a seasoned alco.
Swiller Lite? Fuck off with that. :lol: I'm probably a lightweight at the moment (from not having drunk much in the last couple years,) but I'd rather get proper blitzed off some good shit than waste my pissing space on light pilsner. Life is way too short to drink bad beer. He could get himself some Black Boss Porter for just a little more than whatever he'd pay for Swiller.

I never understood drinking pissbeers all day. If you want a buzz, put some hard liquor in a glass. Too strong? Get some ice in there. The only reason to drink something weaker is if you want a good-tasting beverage, which lite beer is not. "Regular beer has too many calories." Drink vodka then. Or drink water and shut the fuck up. :lol:
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Sat Sep 17, 2022 12:49 am

mad bum wrote:
Fri Sep 16, 2022 7:45 pm
Not even dudes bigger than bob can eat all that, plenty of videos online showing they puke when nearly finished.
Yea, people responding to that picture are really underestimating the commitment of eating three double quarter pounders.

Oengae

Post by Oengae » Sat Sep 17, 2022 1:48 am

rabidtictac wrote:
He had an old picture online where his basement window was covered by stacks of Mtn Dew and PBR, and one of the times he tried to brag about his "job" to someone making fun of him, he mentioned drinking rum for breakfast. He's got garbage taste in everything from food to drink to movies.

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Fri Oct 07, 2022 4:19 am

Blob likes the Mario movie now because Chris Pratt is attempting a Brooklyn accent. :lol:
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Oct 07, 2022 7:59 am

Turns out all they had to do was hinting at the OG continuity. I hope the post-credits scene will break his heart as much as Yoshi's Island did.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Fri Oct 21, 2022 8:19 pm

https://www.escapistmagazine.com/black- ... -for-fans/

Escapist hired a new movie guy - he's not great but he's empirically better than Blob in every respect. Makes me wonder why they didn't fire Blobbo eons before they did.
Last edited by CuckTurdginson on Fri Oct 21, 2022 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Fri Oct 21, 2022 8:28 pm

They did fire him aeons ago. Shit was two years ago. As for why they even rehired him in the first place, well, Russ Pitts did it to 'stick it' to Alexander Macris. Pitts got the boot but Blob was still under contract. So they waited until that expired and then didn't renew it.

The Escapist is only very marginally less relevant than Blob and without the lolcow factor. It really makes no difference who they hired to replace him