Movieblob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Movieblob

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jun 19, 2021 4:56 pm

Reminder that he was all 'Murica #1 thursting over actresses and slamming brewskies before Gamergoyim. His current leftist shit is just as fake.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jun 19, 2021 5:59 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Jun 19, 2021 2:16 pm
He fails to realize his life is shit because he is shit.
He will never admit that he made all the wrong decisions in life.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 19, 2021 6:32 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Jun 19, 2021 4:56 pm
Reminder that he was all 'Murica #1 thursting over actresses and slamming brewskies before Gamergoyim. His current leftist shit is just as fake.
>Blob's SJWism is fake

Also I really don't think thirsting over Israeli-American actress Neta-Lee Herschlag can really be taken to be a sign of pro-America patriotism

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jun 19, 2021 7:05 pm

He was thirsting over Megan Fox.
Blob just wants to live in an authoritarian regime in which he's granted power somehow. He doesn't give a fuck if it's far right or left.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 19, 2021 7:08 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Jun 19, 2021 6:32 pm
Also I really don't think thirsting over Israeli-American actress Neta-Lee Herschlag can really be taken to be a sign of pro-America patriotism
It's a confirmation of his pedophilia if anything.

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 19, 2021 7:22 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Jun 19, 2021 7:05 pm
He was thirsting over Megan Fox.
No he wasn't. He was specifically not thirsting over Megan Fox, he called her a 'blow-up doll'
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Jun 19, 2021 7:05 pm
Blob just wants to live in an authoritarian regime in which he's granted power somehow. He doesn't give a fuck if it's far right or left.
What Blob really wants is everything handed to him on a silver platter, and to be told that all his problems in life aren't his fault or his responsibility, that they're all the fault of some nebulous bad actor. Yes, I suppose he could be happy in a far-right authoritarian regime but only the far-left is really offering him what he wants.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jun 19, 2021 8:37 pm

You can't tell me with a straight face he wouldn't jump at the chance to be in charge of a death camp, no matter how right wing it is.
Give him a clear enemy that is at fault for all his trouble and he'd happily watch every execution in person with a big, fat grin.
Be it niggers, commies, kikes or whoever else you can think of.

Blowup doll, eh? Since that's the only thing he likely ever fucked I'll take that as him being turned on by her.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 19, 2021 9:04 pm

He probably fucked a mountain dew chicken.

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 19, 2021 11:49 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Jun 19, 2021 8:37 pm
You can't tell me with a straight face he wouldn't jump at the chance to be in charge of a death camp, no matter how right wing it is.
Seeing as a right wing death camp would probably execute him, his family, etc first I'm gonna have to say no. Of course, the irony is that a left wing death camp would probably also execute him, his family, etc. first and he's just too dumb to realise it. There's a reason we call people like Blob useful idiots.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Jun 19, 2021 8:37 pm
Blowup doll, eh? Since that's the only thing he likely ever fucked I'll take that as him being turned on by her.
You are correct that he probably finds her attractive, but he meant it as an insult. That's what he does with women that are acceptable targets like conservative women or women who are widely disliked by his social circle, like Megan Fox. He demeans them, denigrates them, insults their appearance, suggests they have no right to an opinion and basically stops just short of telling them to shut the fuck up and get back in the kitchen.

It's for this reason, among a myriad of many others, why it's not hard to see why he's never had a girlfriend.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jun 20, 2021 1:06 am

If the prevailing culture was heavily right wing, he'd be that way as well. Also a useful idiot, just a tiny bit different. Current left wing rhetoric is nearly identical to Nazi propaganda anyway.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!