Mathew "Film Bald" Buck

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Mathew "Film Bald" Buck

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Apr 08, 2024 5:47 am

Oh, he does. They all do. They burned the one important bridge of their "career" to appease The Lupa.
And maybe some twitter justice mob? Can't remember if there ever was pressure from their fans and twitter activists.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Mon Apr 08, 2024 6:14 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2024 5:47 am
And maybe some twitter justice mob? Can't remember if there ever was pressure from their fans and twitter activists.
No
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Mon Apr 08, 2024 7:18 am

Remind me how well that worked out for them. :lol: The worst they did was make Doge seem bad as hearsay to the unenlightened.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Ghost Dog

Post by Ghost Dog » Sun Apr 14, 2024 11:49 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2024 5:47 am
Oh, he does. They all do. They burned the one important bridge of their "career" to appease The Lupa.
Hey now Filmbrain gained something from appeasing the Lupa: He gets to edit her videos. He gets to add in potshots to Doge in her videos.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Sun Apr 14, 2024 1:37 pm

He’s editing Suburban Knights? Oh what dastardly plot have they thought up of now?!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Apr 14, 2024 1:55 pm

What was Doge supposed to do in this situation, anyways? He couldn't have put on tights like Adult Link tends to do, because that joke was already taken by JewRapio and his Labyrinth cosplay.
Old Black Man wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2024 1:37 pm
He’s editing Suburban Knights? Oh what dastardly plot have they thought up of now?!
Good question. What does Lupa need with Suburban Knights footage?
  • Trying to reignite the flames of CTC with videos instead of a stupid Google Doc? You had your chance, honey, and it didn't work.
  • Trying to do a retrospective? That has already been done by more impartial folks. She'd also have to cover the entire CA movie series to compete with them, but she only actually appears in the last two flicks and therefore doesn't have juicy and totally-real-I-swear first-hand info for the early entries
  • Building up a collection of "embarassing" Doge clips to use in your videos? That will totally not make you come across as the bitter cunt that you are.
  • Getting sexy Brad clips for the video frame on your Brad shrine? After all there is a very lovely scene in Suburban Knights where he knocks on a door and puts on his most shit-eating grin.
  • Compiling a collage of Lupa clips to further your "acting career", similar to how Armzgurl has compiled audio clips of her "amazing" voice acting talent? Yeah, good luck with that
My money's on the last two.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Sun Apr 14, 2024 2:15 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2024 1:55 pm
[*]Trying to do a retrospective? That has already been done by more impartial folks. She'd also have to cover the entire CA movie series to compete with them, but she only actually appears in the last two flicks and therefore doesn't have juicy and totally-real-I-swear first-hand info for the early entries
Lewis will give (or invent) those for free.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Sun Apr 14, 2024 2:25 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2024 1:55 pm
What was Doge supposed to do in this situation, anyways? He couldn't have put on tights like Adult Link tends to do, because that joke was already taken by JewRapio and his Labyrinth cosplay.
Old Black Man wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2024 1:37 pm
Good question. What does Lupa need with Suburban Knights footage?
  • Trying to reignite the flames of CTC with videos instead of a stupid Google Doc? You had your chance, honey, and it didn't work.
  • Trying to do a retrospective? That has already been done by more impartial folks. She'd also have to cover the entire CA movie series to compete with them, but she only actually appears in the last two flicks and therefore doesn't have juicy and totally-real-I-swear first-hand info for the early entries
  • Building up a collection of "embarassing" Doge clips to use in your videos? That will totally not make you come across as the bitter cunt that you are.
  • Getting sexy Brad clips for the video frame on your Brad shrine? After all there is a very lovely scene in Suburban Knights where he knocks on a door and puts on his most shit-eating grin.
  • Compiling a collage of Lupa clips to further your "acting career", similar to how Armzgurl has compiled audio clips of her "amazing" voice acting talent? Yeah, good luck with that
My money's on the last two.
Doge’s tighty whitey shot was hilarious, they’re really grasping for straws to insult him with how, I guess being irrelevant for six years will do that to you. It’s like a bunch of dorks trying to be cool mean kids.

If she really attempts change my tampon part 2 I’m gonna be very invested. Pure desperation. I think she knows she lost and is relegated to petty pot shots though.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Apr 14, 2024 2:30 pm

Old Black Man wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2024 2:25 pm
Doge’s tighty whitey shot was hilarious, they’re really grasping for straws to insult him with how
They're just following the protocol. It was something Doge did, therefore it is a direct insult to the very concept of (visual) storytelling.
-Yours Truly

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Sun Apr 14, 2024 2:32 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2024 2:30 pm
Old Black Man wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2024 2:25 pm
Doge’s tighty whitey shot was hilarious, they’re really grasping for straws to insult him with how
They're just following the protocol. It was something Doge did, therefore it is a direct insult to the very concept of (visual) storytelling.
Doge simultaneously created and ruined his style of review…the one they copied. Also wasn’t Lupa something lame like Snow White or generic Disney princess in Suburban Knights? Wouldn’t she want to be a stronk woman?