Mathew "Film Bald" Buck

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
BloodKnightDollfie

Re: Mathew "Film Bald" Buck

Post by BloodKnightDollfie » Sun Mar 05, 2023 11:29 am

He never should have turned his back on The Nostalgia Critic. I've been working my way through Bad Movie Beatdown and watched a bit of his current project Projector Reviews. BMB is actually decent all things considered and it's clear in comparison to Projector Reviews, he's having more fun reviewing within the Nostalgia Critic Formula.

Had he stood by Doge Walker he could have had a place in the current CA, but he was a coward and threw it all away to follow Nostalgia Chics twisted feminist crusade and when it backfired he like many others lost his career for a failed attempt at virtue signaling.

Bad movie Beatdown is nothing to be ashamed of. But because of his attempts to distance himself from the Nostalgia Critic formula he loves it's just not working. He needs to embrace being Film Brain and Bad Movie Beatdown and denounce the Nostalgia Chick and the feminist scurge that brought down the original incarnation of tgwtg. Damn that witch to hell!

So much blood on her hands. So many reviews lost to time. Had Lee, Fausz, Buck et all stayed loyal and stuck together, they may well have still had careers. What a waste. They needed eachother, that support network to help them further succeed but they let those retarded cunts ruin what men fought so hard create. I-I still have hope they can all get back together. When I become a successful nobody, I will set things right again or die trying T_T

Revenge included. Every feminist bitch who helped destroy tgwtg will burn.
"^NOT A KIGURUMI!" - DHI

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Mar 05, 2023 12:13 pm

Godspeed, you crazy bastard! We will be watching.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Mar 05, 2023 12:44 pm

BloodKnightDollfie wrote:
Sun Mar 05, 2023 11:29 am
I-I still have hope they can all get back together.
Oh, I'm sure some (mostly Linkara and ERod) would've loved to be on some kind of NuCA site.
But none of these yokels actually want to do it themselves, since they've always been parasites leeching off of greater men who have already done all the work for them.
The closest to a post-CA reunion that has ever happened and ever will happen is Linkara's shoddy audio drama, which didn't even require anyone to be in the same time zone (and afaik didn't include any of the CA has-beens that you obsess about).
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Ghost Dog

Post by Ghost Dog » Tue Mar 07, 2023 7:42 am

Buck just had to insult people for not liking his voice. It's not gonna help Buck one bit as people will still not watch his videos no matter what if he keeps pumping out boring videos.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Tue Mar 07, 2023 8:25 am

Nostalgia Chick was really only a minor player in #complicit. The main instigators were Lupa, MarzGurl, and Holly Christine Brown.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:05 am

Come on Maffew, that's just not true. You never made an interesting video essay.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Tue Mar 07, 2023 3:44 pm

Good on the delusional creep to find excuse for everything, especially his shitty voice - oh, it must be because I'm not American! At least it's good to see that just like every other insecurity, it's eating him alive.

By the way, this constant suppressed impotent rage, plus living like a hermit can't be healthy for him. He's still pretty young, but I wouldn't be at all surprised if he did Total Biscuit in few years down the misery line.

Oh, and essay - I remember when that at least meant something, nowadays any long-winded video, where some asshole rambles, is apparently an essay. Get out of here, Bucko.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Tue Mar 07, 2023 4:06 pm

Blaming the audience.

What a fucking faggot.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Mar 07, 2023 6:56 pm

Extra hilarious because a British accent isn't a hindrance at all. He just speaks like a fucking moron. I can't even place his accent. He has autistic inflection that is annoying to listen to.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Oengae

Post by Oengae » Tue Mar 07, 2023 7:24 pm

If anything, a British accent would be a benefit. Look at the various disgraced British celebrities who get deported to America and are considered witty, classy, or intelligent because they have an accent. Film Bald just sounds like his balls haven't dropped and he's on a roller coaster.