Mathew "Film Bald" Buck

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Mathew "Film Bald" Buck

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Feb 24, 2022 9:26 pm

Not enough romance sub-plots, tbh.
I guess with the limited cast, it could only be yaoi. I probably shouldn't mention that I have large hands.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Feb 24, 2022 9:30 pm

Season one could've been yaoi. What with the main character being an underage, gay boy.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Dingus Bajingus

Post by Dingus Bajingus » Thu Feb 24, 2022 10:47 pm

I mean, we know that ASS has that DHI gay orgy slashfic. He might try to sue.

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Fri Feb 25, 2022 6:17 am

That's certainly a big problem for Mafew. Few people would watch a film brain review even if it's a movie that interests them.
Even for obscure shit there's probably like five other randos on YouTube that talk about it, with a high probability that even the worst of them is more enjoyable than baldy.
It's a trap!

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 25, 2022 9:28 am

Newhalf wrote:
Fri Feb 25, 2022 6:17 am
That's certainly a big problem for Mafew. Few people would watch a film brain review even if it's a movie that interests them.
He can't speak, even if he could he has nothing to say and even if he did he's no fun and has no personality.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Sat Feb 26, 2022 2:29 am

Guest wrote:
Thu Feb 24, 2022 4:59 pm
I really hate that IMDB allows that especially listing "TV series" for self produced youtube uploaded internet material.
Yes. I used to feel guilty that I put up my friends' and my video projects on IMDB when I was young. I don't anymore. The stuff I made was way better than the generic trash most of these YouTubers put out.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Ghost Dog

Post by Ghost Dog » Sat May 14, 2022 8:48 pm

Why are the former CA contributors so entitled when it comes to copyright takedowns? PUR with asking Clive Barker to help keep her Hellraiser video up and now Filmbrain trying to get Edgar Wright to help keep his Last Night in Soho Projector video up. Hey Mathew, if you're tired of them taking down your videos for using trailer footage, here's an idea: Don't use the trailer footage. Anthony Fantano has reviewed music for a long time without having the songs in his videos. I'm sure you can review movies without using any footage.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat May 14, 2022 9:01 pm

Ghost Dog wrote:
Sat May 14, 2022 8:48 pm
Why are the former CA contributors so entitled when it comes to copyright takedowns?
Their ilk gets super defensive when their "career" is threatened by outside forces, since they would be less than normies without the illusion of being some kind of "professional reviewer".
Hey Mathew, if you're tired of them taking down your videos for using trailer footage, here's an idea: Don't use the trailer footage.
He can't. He has learned to talk about [movie] while clips of [movie] are playing, and he shall never diverge from this programming.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Sun May 15, 2022 12:25 am

Edgar Wright is on the phone right now with Universal in order to correct this absolute rape of Movie Bald!
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Ghost Dog

Post by Ghost Dog » Sun May 15, 2022 5:50 pm

Mathew is still using a mask. Look at the photo, he's the only one using it. Mathew, you got to deal with your anxiety.