Mathew "Film Bald" Buck

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Mathew "Film Bald" Buck

Post by Rushy » Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:46 am

Dingus Bajingus wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:17 am
"Responsible" for fucking what, though? That still sounds like they were actually wronged in some significant way.
Rob has always been very pushy and stubborn. I can easily picture him being a complete asshat in any position of authority.

It was mentioned somewhere that Rob and Doge wouldn't speak to each other for weeks because they fell out over how to film a scene.

Now, you can take that as brotherly bickering, but it seems extreme to do that over a fucking glorified Youtube video. And I don't see Doge getting to that point with anyone else (Linkara and Nostalgia Chick were still okay with filming the rest of TBF after the 'rape scene').

Point I'm trying to make is that I don't envy anyone having to work under Rob. He's funny on camera, but his habit of spitefully mocking anyone who disagrees with him has never sat well with me.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:32 pm

Rushy wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:46 am
Now, you can take that as brotherly bickering, but it seems extreme to do that over a fucking glorified Youtube video. And I don't see Doge getting to that point with anyone else (Linkara and Nostalgia Chick were still okay with filming the rest of TBF after the 'rape scene').
I'd be amazed if anyone actually did object to the "rape scene", and didn't just decide to interpret it as a "rape scene" when they were struggling to pad out their anti-Doge manifesto.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:04 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:32 pm
Rushy wrote:
I'd be amazed if anyone actually did object to the "rape scene", and didn't just decide to interpret it as a "rape scene" when they were struggling to pad out their anti-Doge manifesto.
We all know that’s what happened, they misconstrued it as rape because they needed more than Applebee’s and Doge is a big ol meanie.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Dingus Bajingus

Post by Dingus Bajingus » Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:49 pm

Rushy wrote:
Rob has always been very pushy and stubborn. I can easily picture him being a complete asshat in any position of authority.

It was mentioned somewhere that Rob and Doge wouldn't speak to each other for weeks because they fell out over how to film a scene.

Point I'm trying to make is that I don't envy anyone having to work under Rob. He's funny on camera, but his habit of spitefully mocking anyone who disagrees with him has never sat well with me.
I said "significant." One of the people in charge being a bit of a shitter is not enough to warrant the kind of woe-is-us pity party they threw.
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:32 pm
When Phelan and a couple others did a commentary on TBF, they were joking about that bit in a mock Linkara voice: "RoB, DoUg WrOtE a RaPe ScEnE!!1" Zero fucks were given about it being "uncomfortable" or "problematic" or whatever until they figured they could use it to simultaneously virtue signal and shit on Doug.

Oengae

Post by Oengae » Wed Apr 17, 2024 3:17 am

They needed every minor complaint they could dredge up so the CTC doc would be so long, nobody would actually read it. Then whenever anyone questioned it, the defenders could go "It's 80 pages of all these people coming forward, it must be true!"

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Wed Apr 17, 2024 3:52 am

TBF was also the third CA "movie". If the Walkers were so bad the other two times then why sign up for more? None of them were under a contract to appear or actual employees of CA.

And a lot of the CTC fucksticks continued working with the Walkers even years after TBF.
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5878326/?r ... g_t_10_act
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt7401540/?r ... mg_t_9_act

Brad is a dick-sucking commie but at least he lived in the world long enough to know that the CTC stuff was ridiculous.
And look at what scumbags the CTC people are about basically anything even when the Walkers aren't involved.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:52 am

I wonder how much Lupa was seething at having to tolerate Doge on set. That is if she actually cared as much as she pretends to online.
RedLine wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2024 3:52 am
TBF was also the third CA "movie".
I think you're forgetting the TGWTG Team Brawl. Not a "proper" movie per se, but it is the event that started it all.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Wed Apr 17, 2024 5:30 am

The Brawl has the only appearance by Sean Fausz. I’m sure Michaud wasn’t pleased that he had to buy a whole row of seats to fly him out to Chicago

wulfenlord

Post by wulfenlord » Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:42 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:52 am
I think you're forgetting the TGWTG Team Brawl. Not a "proper" movie per se, but it is the event that started it all.
Tu Bi Faire, I only count the brawl as canon, and everything that came afterwards as unofficial fnfiction.
This shit is gold. It boogles the mind how only one of them commited sudoku after experiencing such abuse from Doge. Their mental health is out of this world :3
Clearly it's your face and/or voice.
Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn! Ph'nglui mglw'nfah Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl muh'fugen bix nood

Whenever you feel down :3
SpoilerShow

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:02 am

That vile algorithm once again found an arbitrary reason to deny him the hundreds of thousands of views that he so deserves.
-Yours Truly