Mathew "Film Bald" Buck

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Ghost Dog

Re: Mathew "Film Bald" Buck

Post by Ghost Dog » Tue Aug 30, 2022 10:44 pm

How was Mathew harassed? If he means getting negative comments and being made fun of then that's just what happens when you're a Youtuber. Your pals Granny Lupa and Marzcunt are doing more harassment in general than any of your detractors have done to you Mat. Mathew just being a big baby as always.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Aug 31, 2022 2:03 am

Who the hell is mocking film bald? Other than this forum, I mean. He's a nobody's nobody.

I get so tired of these baitposting e-celebs. "Wahhh, muh anxiety, I don't feeeeel like making content." Then don't! Nobody fucking cares! It won't change anything if you post or don't post. Go dig some ditches or drive tractors or make lattes for rich assholes. Why do anything online? The only reason is if you want to. If you're passionate. Which you clearly are not.

Don't look to randoms to pat your ass when you feel down. Your content is worthless. Your life will be improved by quitting.
SpoilerShow
Spoony's life wasn't, but that's because he refuses to do anything at all, IRL or online. He believes the world owes him an endless wine bottle and ego-fluffing.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Musical Space Cowboy

Post by Musical Space Cowboy » Wed Aug 31, 2022 4:03 am

Ghost Dog wrote:
Tue Aug 30, 2022 8:02 pm
Mathew really is becoming the British version of Spoony.
Who uses the phrase "performance anxiety" in this context? I think of it as not getting it up in the bedroom, which Film Bald should have no worries about: he ain't getting anybody to show up to his parents' house.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Aug 31, 2022 3:35 pm

He's just shifting the blame with some made-up bullshit.

"It's not my fault! It's my performance anxiety, a totally real mental disorder!"
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 31, 2022 2:03 am
I get so tired of these baitposting e-celebs. "Wahhh, muh anxiety, I don't feeeeel like making content." Then don't! Nobody fucking cares! It won't change anything if you post or don't post. Go dig some ditches or drive tractors or make lattes for rich assholes. Why do anything online? The only reason is if you want to. If you're passionate. Which you clearly are not.
They're just fishing for that sweet "Take all the time you need. Your health comes first :3"
Ghost Dog wrote:
Tue Aug 30, 2022 10:44 pm
How was Mathew harassed?
Someone told him to do more Bad Movie Beatdowns.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Wed Aug 31, 2022 5:04 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Aug 31, 2022 3:35 pm
They're just fishing for that sweet "Take all the time you need. Your health comes first :3"
In order to receive that, one must first rescue the TFAM+ people (troons, furries, autists and MAPs united) from the Dark Times with an Ultima retrospective.
His shitty videos never accomplished that.
Must have been because of his voice.
Or his face.
Or both.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Aug 31, 2022 6:03 pm

Odd. I find the fact that I'm not Film Bald very uplifting and better against Dank Thymes than any Spoony video.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed Aug 31, 2022 7:37 pm

Whichever youtube comment broke film bald I kneel, they did something so casually that we've been trying to do for years now.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Wed Aug 31, 2022 8:59 pm

>any advice?

Neck yourself, your inbreed Britmonkey.

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Thu Sep 01, 2022 3:52 am

mad bum wrote:
Wed Aug 31, 2022 7:37 pm
Whichever youtube comment broke film bald I kneel, they did something so casually that we've been trying to do for years now.
I doubt they did anything except point out he was shit

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Thu Sep 01, 2022 11:22 am

McGinnis wrote:
Thu Sep 01, 2022 3:52 am
mad bum wrote:
Wed Aug 31, 2022 7:37 pm
I doubt they did anything except asking him to make more Bad Movie Beatdowns instead of whining about his lack of views
That's all it was.

>How dare they try to EXTORT videos out of me

Your sobbings and #ChangeTheTampon didn't extort any views from your audience, so shut the fuck up and get a job fuckface.