Mathew "Film Bald" Buck

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Mathew "Film Bald" Buck

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun May 30, 2021 3:37 pm

"Celereeeeeee?! Well, that is riight over theeeereeeeee"
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 08, 2021 11:52 am

Weren't you just struggling to put reviews a few weeks because sadbrains? You should do Bad Movie Beatdown because it brought in more views. You know, the thing you've been complaining about for years now about how people don't really watch these reviews to the point you had I'm going to retweet until it gets enough views that my analytics see it was worth making over nothing. If you have to do stuff like that to get views, it's clear your audience doesn't care about your content. Hell, at least do more video essays like the one you did for Mulan that did pretty well, at least for your standards.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Tue Jun 08, 2021 2:05 pm

That's right, baldy, smite these ungrateful peasants! Anyone who isn't blidly supporting your worthless ass is the enemy!

With approach like this, there is no other way than to form a circlejerk of only the most diehard lunatics, I mean, fans. Not that anyone sane should ever watch Film Bald.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jun 08, 2021 3:08 pm

Must be a slow week of that was the most hurtful piece of hate flung his way.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 08, 2021 3:12 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Jun 08, 2021 3:08 pm
I doubt he gets to rate much hate mail, seeing as most people don't know who the fuck he is

Ghost

Post by Ghost » Tue Jun 08, 2021 5:00 pm

Wow what a fucking asshole. Does he ever address those comments to the commenter or is it always just him running to his hugbox for people to pat him on his bald head and say there there? It's the most benign level of criticism as well lol

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jun 08, 2021 5:09 pm

He just does the typical IN thing of "owning" his detractors on a different social media site where he can badmouth them without them noticing.
-Yours Truly

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Tue Jun 08, 2021 6:13 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Jun 08, 2021 3:08 pm
Every week of his existence is a slow week.
Ghost wrote:
Tue Jun 08, 2021 5:00 pm
Does he ever address those comments to the commenter or is it always just him running to his hugbox for people to pat him on his bald head and say there there?
My guess is that the pussy will block said commenter, then runs like a bitch into his hugbox. Honestly, he's probably really desperate to have anything to talk about, because that's the only time he gets any attention at all.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Can't Be Assed to Register

Post by Can't Be Assed to Register » Tue Jun 08, 2021 6:22 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Jun 08, 2021 11:52 am
Weren't you just struggling to put reviews a few weeks because sadbrains? You should do Bad Movie Beatdown because it brought in more views. You know, the thing you've been complaining about for years now about how people don't really watch these reviews to the point you had I'm going to retweet until it gets enough views that my analytics see it was worth making over nothing. If you have to do stuff like that to get views, it's clear your audience doesn't care about your content. Hell, at least do more video essays like the one you did for Mulan that did pretty well, at least for your standards.
He refuses to do more Bad Movie Beatdowns as he considers them "bullying"...

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 08, 2021 6:24 pm

That hit him hard, huh? An even faggier Mark Kermode is exactly what he's trying and failing to be :lol: