Mathew "Film Bald" Buck

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Mathew "Film Bald" Buck

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Sep 10, 2021 1:01 pm

What shitty hand? Being ugly? That's hardly unique for an Anglo. It doesn't justify bumming on the dime of his parents.
Yes, it's their fault as well but he knows it's not right.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 10, 2021 1:29 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 1:01 pm
It doesn't justify bumming on the dime of his parents.
He wouldn't have to if people like you would just start liking his videos!

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 10, 2021 1:41 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 1:29 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 1:01 pm
It doesn't justify bumming on the dime of his parents.
He wouldn't have to if people like you would just start liking his videos!
That mentality of Filmbrain is why he's going nowhere because he just wants to do projector even when his audience shows that they are apathetic about it. It would be fine if it was just some of the videos he does, but nope its Projector, once in a blue moon Podcast, and once in a blue moon reedited episode of Bad Movie Beatdown.
On a side note, did Filmbrain ever say what he went to university for? He said that he first did Projector as a way to do videos while he was at University. Did he actually get a degree, or did he drop out?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Sep 10, 2021 4:48 pm

SpoilerShow
Autism is not an illness or disease and cannot be ‘cured’. Many autistic adults consider that being autistic is fundamental to their identity and are upset by research efforts to eliminate autism and treatments which aim to make autistic people behave like non autistic people.

Autism is a spectrum condition. This means that some people are affected more than others. For example, some autistic people do not use spoken language, while others have excellent spoken language skills but may find it difficult to understand what other people mean.

While all autistic people share some common differences in the way they see hear and feel the world, they all have different strengths and abilities and challenges which affect their lives in different ways at different ages and in different environments.

No two people on the spectrum are the same.
I'm surprised this description doesn't use the term "neurodiverse".
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Venomous Masculinity

Post by Venomous Masculinity » Fri Sep 10, 2021 6:46 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 4:48 pm
SpoilerShow
Autism is not an illness or disease and cannot be ‘cured’. Many autistic adults consider that being autistic is fundamental to their identity and are upset by research efforts to eliminate autism and treatments which aim to make autistic people behave like non autistic people.

Autism is a spectrum condition. This means that some people are affected more than others. For example, some autistic people do not use spoken language, while others have excellent spoken language skills but may find it difficult to understand what other people mean.

While all autistic people share some common differences in the way they see hear and feel the world, they all have different strengths and abilities and challenges which affect their lives in different ways at different ages and in different environments.

No two people on the spectrum are the same.
I'm surprised this description doesn't use the term "neurodiverse".
That's what I'm saying. This sounds like bullshit made to peddle drugs and treatments for everyday struggles.
DHI Platinum Subscriber

Post by Guest » Thu Sep 16, 2021 12:53 am

He really is a more polite version of Spoony.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Sep 16, 2021 1:40 am

1. Very copetastic!
2. You don't look better now. In fact, you look even worse. Internalize that!
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Thu Sep 16, 2021 1:51 am

Who fucking cares what you looked like at 14?
And why is he such a candyass bitch? Being a disgusting slob like Tony Goldmark is bad but it is weird how much Buck seems to focus on his appearance. Makes me think he might troon out.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Sep 16, 2021 2:42 am

Oh he's way up there in the list of INs likely to turn.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Sep 16, 2021 10:15 am

Ugliness is a social construct.
RedLine wrote:
Thu Sep 16, 2021 1:51 am
And why is he such a candyass bitch? Being a disgusting slob like Tony Goldmark is bad but it is weird how much Buck seems to focus on his appearance. Makes me think he might troon out.
He is a likely candidate for trooning out, but I think he may have gotten too used to his "Woe is me"-shtick. Can't exactly imagine him going full euphoric over being a troon.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette