Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Re: Mathew "Film Bald" Buck

Post by Old Black Man » Mon Mar 29, 2021 1:36 am

Rushy wrote:
Sun Mar 28, 2021 4:55 am
Old Black Man wrote:
Fri Mar 26, 2021 11:07 am
And who can forget my homie Terry O’Quinn?
Terry was my favourite guy on television when I grew up watching LOST. He also technically has his own slasher film franchise with The Stepfather.

Locke right? I didn’t see much of the show but he was fun. And ah yeah The Stepfather is great, he’s the perfect mixture of menacing and charming in that film. I’ll give it to Brad in his review, you really do believe why people would like and trust his character so much. He’s not some obvious villain with a constant ominous vibe, dude is lovable until the masks slips a little.

I need to apologize to Michael Ironside for forgetting to mention him in the cool bald(ing) guy post.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Mon Mar 29, 2021 2:36 am

Old Black Man wrote:
Mon Mar 29, 2021 1:36 am
Locke, right?
Yeah. Even people who grew to hate the show acknowledged he was phenomenal in it. Locke was a 9-to-5 guy in his midlife crisis who gets the power to walk again and is convinced that he's a destined Chosen One when in reality, the Island just heals everybody.

He was somehow both extremely charming and utterly narcissistic at the same time. Played it better than anyone else could have.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

Post by Guest » Tue May 04, 2021 10:26 pm

Mathew, bitching at the youtube creators twitter account isn't going to do anything. How about actually make videos that people want to watch? Good job, making yourself look like a massive has-been whose best days are long behind him.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue May 04, 2021 10:38 pm

He is just signaling to his "vast" fanbase that nothing about his shitty metrics is his fault :roll:
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Tue May 04, 2021 10:48 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 10:38 pm
He is just signaling to his "vast" fanbase that nothing about his shitty metrics is his fault :roll:
Yeah, pretty much. He knows that he's been so negative and yet he just won't stop. So I guess it is true that every IN eventually turns into Spoony.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue May 04, 2021 10:58 pm

He needs to just make a fresh new account and play the jewtube game. Reupload his old videos with new titles and tags or something. Or maybe no one likes you and you should get a real job? Nah that couldn't possibly be it.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed May 05, 2021 10:18 am

Guest wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 10:48 pm
>tfw when you have to be your own cheer squad

Even Spoony has fucking Rachel :lol:
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed May 05, 2021 1:54 pm

He is so close to piecing it all together. His old stuff still gets views and is promoted, his new stuff isn't, he's a miserable, whiny prick. So close, yet so far.

They complained about Doge but truth is that they all needed a boss. Some guy to tell them what to do or face consequences.
Because this way he does face the consequences but doesn't seem to know why, despite his mistake being blatantly obvious.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed May 05, 2021 6:09 pm

He is this close to achieving enlightenment and seeing the true world for the first time :lol:
-Yours Truly

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Thu May 06, 2021 11:55 pm

I don't know about that. As far as I am concerned, he's not getting any closer to the bullet he so sorely needs.

Also, what a lying bitch - he's been whining the past couple of years nonstop, how is this cuckery any different? Just end it, baldo, it's not getting any better - both the hair and your "career", which is just an desperate attempt to never grow up. He's like a twisted Pedo Peter Pan.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.