Mathew "Film Bald" Buck

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Mathew "Film Bald" Buck

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun May 09, 2021 6:12 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat May 08, 2021 9:14 pm
If Doge ever pressured him to be Bald Movie Beatdown man, it was for the best. In whatever profession you do, you'll have to do stuff that is successful and that might just be something you don't enjoy all the time or has some downsides.
Every IN Ever: "But I don't want to do something I don't enjoy! That sounds like a job, and I didn't become an internet sensation just to get a job!"
Dingus Bajingus wrote:
Sat May 08, 2021 9:29 pm
I refuse to believe that people like Mathew don't have enough hours in the day to do something more fulfilling alongside the shit they complain about having to do. "And," not "instead of."
They have no time AVGN-style. All the rest of the day is spent whining on twitter and consooming.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Sun May 09, 2021 7:50 am

It's a great use of time, much like this.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Sun May 09, 2021 7:54 am

It only works if you're DSP. He will claim sitting on his ass and play vidya is his "job", but he will also wagequit games if they're too hard, arguing that they are not "fun", and he's just there to relax and have fun.
Y'know, what everybody does during work hours, yes?

Also since we're up, Yahtzee also made some games, I only played one called "The Consooming Shadow", it doesn't look very good but it was actually fun once you figure out how it works. Sort of a "rogue like" with something of a Cthulhu mythos spin.
It is a good point that he did all those things and also kept doing the Zero Punctuation which was what was probably in demand the most.
It's a trap!

Post by Guest » Sun May 09, 2021 9:41 am

Newhalf wrote:
Sun May 09, 2021 7:54 am
Also since we're up, Yahtzee also made some games, I only played one called "The Consooming Shadow", it doesn't look very good but it was actually fun once you figure out how it works.
I remember his Trilby games being alright.

Post by Guest » Tue May 25, 2021 11:22 am

Watch out, Mathew Buck isn't taking any more shit. Apparently he gets this every day. Take the hint Mathew, Nobody cares about your videos even your own subscribers. Hell even you don't care as you only did one review this month and one review last month. Focus on making Entertaining videos, instead of besting people in the comments section. Fucker should of listen to Welshy about not taking it personally and having a thick skin.

Deckard

Post by Deckard » Tue May 25, 2021 11:30 am

The fact that these morons consider making stupid internet videos a job while only putting out one a month never ceases to amaze me.

Post by Guest » Tue May 25, 2021 12:03 pm

Deckard wrote:
Tue May 25, 2021 11:30 am
The fact that these morons consider making stupid internet videos a job while only putting out one a month never ceases to amaze me.
It's even worse when you consider he gets paid on patreon per video not per month so he only got $590 plus maybe a couple hundred from ad revenue on youtube.

Post by Guest » Tue May 25, 2021 12:09 pm

What a badass. I wonder how long he screamed into his pillow this time.

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Tue May 25, 2021 12:15 pm

>I'LL BLOCK UR ASS AND YOU'LL STFU. I win. I win. I win.

You are totally not driving yourself into a corner, and not encouraging them to create new accounts and troll you harder, dumbass.
Now all that is missing is

Post by Guest » Tue May 25, 2021 12:23 pm

He kinda looks like Totalbiscuit in his profile pic
He had better check his stools regularly