Mathew "Film Bald" Buck

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Mathew "Film Bald" Buck

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jun 17, 2021 4:24 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Jun 17, 2021 2:32 pm
Nothing's stopping him enjoying movies on the side.
Except for his ego. He shall not rest until the algorithm bows down to his superior talent and grants him pewdiepie views.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:18 pm

I love how baldy the clown somehow thinks he's doing something creative or "good" to begin with. Bitch, you are sitting on your ass and spewing worthless opinions into a shitty camera from 2005! Can he finally kill himself?

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 17, 2021 10:07 pm

How delusional must you be to claim that all succesful creators aren't creative or doing what they want. Such pathethic jealousy.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jun 17, 2021 10:09 pm

He's just coping like a mofo.

"These successful Youtuber aren't doing it correctly. Only I follow the true path of the interior crocodile-alligator!"
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Thu Jun 17, 2021 10:51 pm

Friendly reminder that siding with Lupa was indeed the right choice.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jun 19, 2021 1:57 pm

Work smart, not hard. An ancient adage this bald faggot will never understand.
It's tragically comedic because he doesn't understand that only results matter, nor does his effort turn out good results anyway.

His frustration at the market he's doing business in perfectly reflects his inability to compete in it. It's the result of not ever having worked a job or attained a skill.
If you learn something new, bit by bit and with good advise you learn little tricks to make things that seem difficult much easier.

But that isn't really his issue when it comes down to it.
His issue is that he is competing in a market that he isn't willing to cater to for some retarded code of internet chivalry he thinks he will eventually get rewarded for.
Guess what, knights used pole hammers and pole axes, despite blunt weaponry being deemed peasant weaponry. Because chivalry didn't save you from a bashed in skull because your dumb ass thought it wise to fight the dude in full plate with a sword. You die with honour, Baron Fagsmiter gets to get wasted in the tavern and fuck your bitch, while laughing about the dipshit he nearly decapitated in one blow.

Stay mad at PweDiePie, you bald nonce! :lol:
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Deckard

Post by Deckard » Sat Jun 19, 2021 9:38 pm

It's odd how these INs who make their "careers" on YouTube have no idea how the algorithm works. There's a million new videos uploaded every day, without something in place to make it easier to find something you're looking for it'd be impossible to find anything and nobody would use the site. But they aren't making millions off their lame ass video essays, so clearly it's a computer program that has it out for them that's the reason they're all failures.

Also, if these successful low effort videos he's whining about are so simple and require no work, why not start making those to generate actual income and do your "real" videos in your spare time? Oh, it's because then it would feel like a real job and you're a lazy child? Got it

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Sun Jun 20, 2021 8:38 am

I may not be that fond of Yootoobe but every single person I ever saw whining about "I'd be red hot popular if the algorithm wasn't keeping me down!" are full of doody shit.
It does not unsubscribe people that are active automagically and it does not suppress bideos it "doesn't like".
They're always small time channels because their kahntent is shit and not even popular with the unwashed masses of brainlets that infest the earth in the billions.
Mahew is the perfect example of this.
It's a trap!

whatevs

Post by whatevs » Sun Jun 20, 2021 1:32 pm

I recently saw someone argue that people regularly putting up videos can't take breaks for a few weeks here and there, because then their viewer number plummets. JonTron does a video every six months or whatever, and they still get millions of views within a couple of days. Almost like they still show up to his subscribers whenever they're uploaded.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jun 20, 2021 1:49 pm

Regular uploads certainly help. That's why you can uploads videos in advance and publish them to the public later. That just means you will have to do some extra work in advance to have a week off.

Welcome to being self-employed! If you don't work, you'll have to pay someone to do it instead.
I'll say it once again, people like Bald Cuck need a boss. He clearly can't figure out what he needs to do by himself.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!