Re: Team Fag Star

Post by JL Unlimited » Sun Apr 23, 2023 1:46 am

vegetasasuke0 wrote:
Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:44 pm
>Little Kuriboh helped me through muh Dark Times

Always with the sob stories.

Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:17 pm
You're a bunch of monkeys dancing for shekels. Dance and keep your pie holes shut, monkeys. Your dumbass opinions aren't wanted and aren't valid.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Apr 23, 2023 6:08 am

If you needed an IN to help you through Dark Times, you're life probably wasn't worth living to begin with.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

vegetasasuke0

Post by vegetasasuke0 » Sun Apr 23, 2023 4:57 pm

Osterzone wrote:
Sun Apr 23, 2023 1:07 am
Bet he’s going to be embarrassed by all the gay Kuwabara jokes he did
It ShOwS hE gReW aS A wRiTeR.

The brain damage for these retards clearly show.
Abridging is dead

popeyeschickensandwich

Post by popeyeschickensandwich » Thu May 04, 2023 8:37 pm

Speaking of growing as writers, Taka said in a recent video he and Lani will never apologize for the Jynx jokes and that they're absolutely hilarious to them. I think that's the first time Taka has said something that made some sense, that it's funny to him. Instead of trying to play it up in some way or something. Also that Lani wanted to be the tutor from the filler episodes for that "Learn! Learn! Learn!" bit. More proof Lani uses dark humor as a crutch.

Lani didn't talk much about the gay Kuwabara jokes, he does talk about Sabat and how much he loves Kuwabara and just how much he loves how Togashi writes characters. I can't wait for the era of "I can't make content right now, I hurt my back."

vegetasasuke0

Post by vegetasasuke0 » Thu May 04, 2023 11:50 pm

popeyeschickensandwich wrote:
Thu May 04, 2023 8:37 pm
Speaking of growing as writers, Taka said in a recent video he and Lani will never apologize for the Jynx jokes and that they're absolutely hilarious to them. I think that's the first time Taka has said something that made some sense, that it's funny to him. Instead of trying to play it up in some way or something. Also that Lani wanted to be the tutor from the filler episodes for that "Learn! Learn! Learn!" bit. More proof Lani uses dark humor as a crutch.

Lani didn't talk much about the gay Kuwabara jokes, he does talk about Sabat and how much he loves Kuwabara and just how much he loves how Togashi writes characters. I can't wait for the era of "I can't make content right now, I hurt my back."
Lani is good at dodging the important parts, but Taka is just open about how he will never apologize for the racism huh?
Abridging is dead

popeyeschickensandwich

Post by popeyeschickensandwich » Fri May 05, 2023 3:26 am

I think he wasn't even thinking about the racism, he was talking about the Jynx and Popo sex scenes.

vegetasasuke0

Post by vegetasasuke0 » Fri May 05, 2023 3:29 am

popeyeschickensandwich wrote:
Fri May 05, 2023 3:26 am
I think he wasn't even thinking about the racism, he was talking about the Jynx and Popo sex scenes.
So from the sounds of it he has never had sex before so he thinks its funny to see fictional characters get it on, gotcha.
Abridging is dead

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri May 05, 2023 6:25 am

It didn't show Popo and Jinx having sex, just a quick audio clip of it. The joke being that both look like minstrel show characters. I think the jokes about Chichi doing all sorts of sex stuff with Goku and he being dumb about it are much more eye roll inducing.

popeyeschickensandwich

Post by popeyeschickensandwich » Tue May 09, 2023 7:39 am

Taka breaking down his voice acting process for the Cells is still peak pretentious Taka to me. "Okay so my inspiration was" the dub. You got the idea from the dub. It's just the dub voice. The Funimation dub voice. You did not convince me you brought in inspiration from Space Ghost.

Lani and Taka commentated on Episode 40 and I don't remember much of the dub but Lani proves time and again he doesn't understand Vegeta's development this arc is about him becoming more comfortable on Earth. So WHY did Vegeta go after 17? Because 17 was choking out Tenshinhan, and Vegeta is slowly viewing the group as his comrades. He has this difficulty grasping the characters as being nice and it confuses me but explains his love of dark humor?

They explain their joke about 17's hair naturally being blonde is because... they don't know, but Scott LOVES the idea that 17 dyed his hair black. And Kaiser laughed hysterically at the joke "You talk like he fights" which is just more of their jerking off themselves.

They created the "all these squares make a circle" bit because they didn't want to have Popo just acknowledge that Kami is going away. And then Kaiser goes "But we kept it very subtle later that this did matter to Popo."

And then Kaiser bitches about Faulconer and how it's a whole team. Not just Faulconer.
Kaiser described Season 3 as "Can we do Bad Ass stuff this time?" and Lani called it a writing exercise for themselves and that keeping it like seasons 1 and 2 would have made them mad.

And then Lani ends the conversation with how they went with the shorts and hfil because they wanted more writing freedom, more chances to write something different.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue May 09, 2023 8:17 am

You know what would give them maximum writing freedom? Not making dumb DBZ fanfics.
But of course what they don't want to admit is that nobody is watching their non-DBZ stuff :roll:
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette