Team Fag Star

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Team Fag Star

Post by Le Redditeur » Wed May 10, 2023 7:07 pm

Yeah, haha, these two narcisistic characters canonically had sex at some point, and it was probably some pretty grudging sex, very funny.

vegetasasuke0

Post by vegetasasuke0 » Tue May 23, 2023 7:19 pm

The bullshit is about to get worse isn't it? Hearing all 3 of them talk makes me want to put a gun in my mouth.
Abridging is dead

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Tue May 23, 2023 7:39 pm

My god Lani is an ugly motherfucker

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue May 23, 2023 7:41 pm

I have never seen or heard any of their shit and I plan to keep it that way.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

JL Unlimited

Post by JL Unlimited » Tue May 23, 2023 11:41 pm

vegetasasuke0 wrote:
Tue May 23, 2023 7:19 pm
Takahata 101 is what happens when parents refuse to discipline their spastic offspring.

Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:17 pm
You're a bunch of monkeys dancing for shekels. Dance and keep your pie holes shut, monkeys. Your dumbass opinions aren't wanted and aren't valid.

popeyeschickensandwich

Post by popeyeschickensandwich » Fri Jun 02, 2023 9:44 pm

Osterzone wrote:
Tue May 23, 2023 7:39 pm
My god Lani is an ugly motherfucker
Lani's YYH abridged commentaries where he puts himself way closer to the screen is torturous. Well they're also painful because he really gets to be a theater kid over his abridged series that is just him doing Funimation impressions.
I genuinely do not understand what the point is of growing out your hair if you aren't going to take care of it. It always looks unkempt and nasty like it leaves a lingering stink.

The episode 42 commentary has them talking about how they added a lot of depth to Kami than the source did, before Kaiser corrects themselves and says in our show. Kaiser blurts out he wrote for the shopkeeper who praises 18 when she's wearing the cowgirl outfit. You mean the guy who says his dad hates him for being gay, he might be your favorite role because you like that accent? Really?
They go into detail about how they had Gohan on the backburner, Lani justifying it by saying Gohan was on the backburner, and how they thought their old jokes regarding the Son family sucked and how Kaiser likes Goku's writing post-Namek blowing up. Kaiser says it's their best version of Gohan, and that this episode is top five of his episodes maybe even top three because this is how he wanted the rest of the show. Lani watches a good chunk of reaction channels and some people catch on that when Gohan indirectly mentions Cell's egg looks like Dodoria while others don't.
Lani repeats Roshi's lines by shrieking loudly, so that was great. Thanks Lani. Oh and he does it when he imitates Popo's laugh when Kami says it's been a trip before Kami fuses with Piccolo. And then does another ear piercing scream when he brings up the Ocean dub's version of that scene.
God, Lani and Taka keep competing to be the most insufferable out of all of them for me.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jun 02, 2023 10:11 pm

popeyeschickensandwich wrote:
Fri Jun 02, 2023 9:44 pm
I genuinely do not understand what the point is of growing out your hair if you aren't going to take care of it. It always looks unkempt and nasty like it leaves a lingering stink.
Just nasty fuckers being nasty.
I've had long hair for two years or so now. There are three very easy but essential things you'll need to do.

You need to brush it several times a day. Takes only a few seconds but is vital! After getting up, before going to bed and especially after activities. Bound jnto a ponytail it will brush against your jacket and get entangled. It'll create a nest quickly and look like shit.

Use conditioner! Once a week is enough, in my experience. Makes it much easier to brush and eliminates electro static.

Cut it as soon as possible.
It'll take a good year or so until then. By then, you'll be able to make a pony tail for a few months and you'll have a convenient length.
Trouble is, due to it brushing against clothing, all the ends are going to be absolutely fucked. There is no saving that. You should be able to cut a good hand width worth of length and still be able to wear it in a ponytail. Broken ends will always puff up and look like a fucking mess, no matter what you do. Get rid of that!
Plus, the hair in the back will be much longer than the front, leading to a shit look anyway.

Long hair is barely more maintenance than really short hair. It's the in-between that is a pain.
But a filthy faggot with short hair isn't going to wise up if they let it grow either.
It's like with beards. Being clean shaven or having a full beard is about the same effort. Don't expect one that can't do the former to not have a Boogie neckbeard when he stops shaving entirely.
These idiots think it's a licence to groom even less. It isn't. Too bad the only thing they groom is children.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jun 02, 2023 10:21 pm

The episode 42 commentary has them talking about how they added a lot of depth to Kami than the source did, before Kaiser corrects themselves and says in our show. Kaiser blurts out he wrote for the shopkeeper who praises 18 when she's wearing the cowgirl outfit. You mean the guy who says his dad hates him for being gay, he might be your favorite role because you like that accent? Really?
I die a little inside whenever they go full Linkara and praise their own writing.
I die even more inside whenever they go "We're bigger than Jesus Toriyama" in doing so.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

ebin namefag

Post by ebin namefag » Fri Jun 02, 2023 10:25 pm

I genuinely do not understand what the point is of growing out your hair if you aren't going to take care of it.
He's a neckbeard.
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:49 am
The secret is to stop thinking.
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:49 am
I assume the big crossover here is autism.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jun 02, 2023 10:35 pm

ebin namefag wrote:
Fri Jun 02, 2023 10:25 pm
I genuinely do not understand what the point is of growing out your hair if you aren't going to take care of it.
He's a neckbeard.
In so many words, yes, that was my point.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!