Team Fag Star

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
vegetasasuke0

Re: Team Fag Star

Post by vegetasasuke0 » Mon Sep 12, 2022 12:54 pm

It's a sad reminder that working "with" and working "for" TFS are NOT the same thing. Nowacking has been working with TFS since 2010, but they didn't care enough to offer an actual membership spot until 2016, that is rather depressing if you ask me. You work with a group for 6 years & yet they just look at you as a throwaway collaborator.
Abridging is dead

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Mon Sep 12, 2022 2:42 pm

Well, apparently he likes it, so I guess they all deserve each other.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Sep 12, 2022 3:58 pm

Yeah these fucks should be getting yelled at working in Wal-Mart, so you need to be grateful that internet welfare exists.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

is the season over?

Post by is the season over? » Mon Sep 12, 2022 6:06 pm

JL Unlimited wrote:
Thu Sep 08, 2022 2:54 pm
Dehbashi wrote:
Thu Sep 08, 2022 2:33 am
Funny you say that. I keep thinking back to Yamcha in DBZA. In Season one, he sound more like the Ocean dub and kind of a bad ass. In the later seasons, he sounds more like Chris Sabat and more of a bitch. It does explain why the quality fell off like Funimation.
Season 1 Yamcha was also more faithful to the manga/anime. Yamcha was a cocky bandit who’s lack of wisdom led to his defeats. He wasn’t just overpowered, he was outwitted or caught off guard. His failures were kind of a parable.

The dub definitely did Yamcha dirty. I never really paid any attention to him watching the anime, but he became one of my favorites after reading the manga. He played the everyman role more effectively than Krillin IMO

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Sep 12, 2022 6:08 pm

The problem with Krillin is that he doesn't really have any interests outside of training. Yamcha on the other hand wants chicks.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Gendo's Ocular Dickhole

Post by Gendo's Ocular Dickhole » Mon Sep 12, 2022 6:41 pm

vegetasasuke0 wrote:
Mon Sep 12, 2022 12:54 pm
>Nowacking
Isn't she the dyke-turned-tranny beaner who mutilated her own tits, took male hormones, and had a supposed phalloplasty to prove she was a """dude"""?
CMD has unforeseen consequences...Show

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Sep 12, 2022 7:18 pm

I'm just assuming they are all transfaggots. That's more often correct than not, odds rising.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Mon Sep 12, 2022 7:20 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Mon Sep 12, 2022 2:42 pm
Well, apparently he likes it, so I guess they all deserve each other.
>he

Reminder that Nowhacking used to be a woman who did dubs for multiple abridged series, and had a good singing voice.
Now she's a roided troon who "works" for a dying channel of SJWs who don't dub jack shit, and i assume that the testosterone has fucked her voice up forever.
And the turbo irony is, Schemmel & Co. will always gatekeep her, Little Clownribo, Kaiserfaggot and the rest of their ilk no matter how much they virtue signal, because at the end of the day they were, are and always will be nothing but Youtubers who stole Japanese footage for personal profit.
Vic Mignogna, on the other hand, would have probably hired them now that he has his small studio.
If they didn't side with Funimation like a bunch of TDS riddled cunts, that is.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Sep 12, 2022 7:27 pm

Gendo's Ocular Dickhole wrote:
Mon Sep 12, 2022 6:41 pm
Isn't she the dyke-turned-tranny beaner who mutilated her own tits, took male hormones, and had a supposed phalloplasty to prove she was a """dude"""?
The man who needs a crude penis imitation only proves that he is no man.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Mon Sep 12, 2022 9:45 pm

I didn't notice it was a reverse troon. Just looked at the name.