Team Fag Star

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
ebin namefag

Re: Team Fag Star

Post by ebin namefag » Mon Sep 12, 2022 11:01 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Sep 08, 2022 3:57 pm
You can safely judge the quality of Dragon Ball and any of its imitations by how it treats Yamcha, the eternal underdog.
You can safely judge Dragon Ball media by how well it explores the relationship between Piccolo and Vegeta.
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:49 am
The secret is to stop thinking.
rabidtictac wrote:
I assume the big crossover here is autism.

vegetasasuke0

Post by vegetasasuke0 » Mon Sep 12, 2022 11:39 pm

Complicity wrote:
Mon Sep 12, 2022 7:20 pm
Le Redditeur wrote:
Mon Sep 12, 2022 2:42 pm
Well, apparently he likes it, so I guess they all deserve each other.
>he

Reminder that Nowhacking used to be a woman who did dubs for multiple abridged series, and had a good singing voice.
Now she's a roided troon who "works" for a dying channel of SJWs who don't dub jack shit, and i assume that the testosterone has fucked her voice up forever.
And the turbo irony is, Schemmel & Co. will always gatekeep her, Little Clownribo, Kaiserfaggot and the rest of their ilk no matter how much they virtue signal, because at the end of the day they were, are and always will be nothing but Youtubers who stole Japanese footage for personal profit.
Vic Mignogna, on the other hand, would have probably hired them now that he has his small studio.
If they didn't side with Funimation like a bunch of TDS riddled cunts, that is.
Nowacking has a weird backstory, but it mostly started because she/he never had a father apparently, lived with a single mother. Also before TFS, she had her own inner circle of abridgers who basically made it a joke that they wanted to bang Nowacking's mom (there were even joke youtube accounts making jokes about it, I think a guy called "SamTheGreek" was partially behind it). There was that other abridger called "Semisoma1" who later rebranded to"TheAzureCrow" who basically manipulated everyone he ever dated (including Nowacking). So that fucked Nowacking's head up even more, while AzureCrow apparently just went on to rape other people. The irony of it all is that everyone Nowacking ever banged seems to have worked with Little Kuriboh. What I am also saying is, Nowacking suffers the same problems as people like Chris-Chan, the internet poisoned her mind, as well as everyone from TFS & the rest of the abridged community. But in the end, Nowacking also really liked playing Konohamaru in a bunch of Naruto parodies, hence her wanting to be a "real" boy.
Abridging is dead

JL Unlimited

Post by JL Unlimited » Tue Sep 13, 2022 3:08 pm

vegetasasuke0 wrote:
Mon Sep 12, 2022 11:39 pm
she/he never had a father apparently, lived with a single mother.
Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:17 pm
You're a bunch of monkeys dancing for shekels. Dance and keep your pie holes shut, monkeys. Your dumbass opinions aren't wanted and aren't valid.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Sep 14, 2022 5:25 pm

All those words to say she's a Gen-Y Cluster-B bitch like so many others.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Wed Sep 14, 2022 8:45 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon Sep 12, 2022 6:08 pm
The problem with Krillin is that he doesn't really have any interests outside of training. Yamcha on the other hand wants chicks.
And baseball. Don't forget baseball.

SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Sep 16, 2022 3:43 pm

He always looked like a Short Stop to me.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Kama

Post by Kama » Sat Sep 17, 2022 10:29 am

vegetasasuke0 wrote:
Mon Sep 12, 2022 11:39 pm
Complicity wrote:
Mon Sep 12, 2022 7:20 pm
Le Redditeur wrote:
Mon Sep 12, 2022 2:42 pm
Well, apparently he likes it, so I guess they all deserve each other.
>he

Reminder that Nowhacking used to be a woman who did dubs for multiple abridged series, and had a good singing voice.
Now she's a roided troon who "works" for a dying channel of SJWs who don't dub jack shit, and i assume that the testosterone has fucked her voice up forever.
And the turbo irony is, Schemmel & Co. will always gatekeep her, Little Clownribo, Kaiserfaggot and the rest of their ilk no matter how much they virtue signal, because at the end of the day they were, are and always will be nothing but Youtubers who stole Japanese footage for personal profit.
Vic Mignogna, on the other hand, would have probably hired them now that he has his small studio.
If they didn't side with Funimation like a bunch of TDS riddled cunts, that is.
Nowacking has a weird backstory, but it mostly started because she/he never had a father apparently, lived with a single mother. Also before TFS, she had her own inner circle of abridgers who basically made it a joke that they wanted to bang Nowacking's mom (there were even joke youtube accounts making jokes about it, I think a guy called "SamTheGreek" was partially behind it). There was that other abridger called "Semisoma1" who later rebranded to"TheAzureCrow" who basically manipulated everyone he ever dated (including Nowacking). So that fucked Nowacking's head up even more, while AzureCrow apparently just went on to rape other people. The irony of it all is that everyone Nowacking ever banged seems to have worked with Little Kuriboh. What I am also saying is, Nowacking suffers the same problems as people like Chris-Chan, the internet poisoned her mind, as well as everyone from TFS & the rest of the abridged community. But in the end, Nowacking also really liked playing Konohamaru in a bunch of Naruto parodies, hence her wanting to be a "real" boy.
You mean OneKids? The Pokémon bridged dude? Nowacking accused him of being manipulative and shit when from what I read he was messing with his head or something

Gendo's Ocular Dickhole

Post by Gendo's Ocular Dickhole » Sat Sep 17, 2022 3:43 pm

>It's time for me to tell my story
Yeah, no. :roll:
Pass.
CMD has unforeseen consequences...Show

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Sep 17, 2022 3:44 pm

>it's an extremely, extremely long one

I bet 90% of the text is just endless meandering about his feefees and how nothing was ever his actual fault.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

ebin namefag

Post by ebin namefag » Sat Sep 17, 2022 5:15 pm

Nobody making an abridged series should even think about touching another person.
rabidtictac wrote:
The secret is to stop thinking.
rabidtictac wrote:
I assume the big crossover here is autism.