Team Fag Star

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Team Fag Star

Post by Liar Revealed » Fri Jul 15, 2022 6:09 pm

From what I understand, most Japanese women become like Chi-Chi after marrying and having a kid.
Chi-Chi is a Kyōiku mama, carried out to the extreme for comedy's sake.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Jul 15, 2022 9:35 pm

>In some cases, to make it seem like her own child is not studying as much, mothers will let their child use the parents' bedroom to study while the mothers watch television in the living room. Other mothers who pass by the house will see the child's bedroom light off, assuming that the child has shirked his or her studies to watch television. The next morning, the mother will report what happened on the shows to her child, who will go to school and talk about it to his or her classmates, who will also assume that their friend is a slacker, lowering their expectations of their friend and for themselves. However, when examination time rolls around, the "slacker" will be admitted into an elite school while his or her friends will drop behind.

Top kek. Too bad Chi-chi never did THAT on DBZ.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Fri Jul 15, 2022 11:27 pm

When I was there, this shocking, disgusting incident happened. It involved one kyoiku mama killing her rival's little daughter.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 30462.html
お前はもう死んでいる。

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jul 16, 2022 2:22 am

Id be shocked, if I didn't think some mom performing a finishing move on a little girl wasn't hilarious.
Is there anything funnier than absolute violence towards children? If so, I've never seen it.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sat Jul 16, 2022 2:29 am

It's one of the best bits in IASOP, so I have to agree.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jul 16, 2022 7:00 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Fri Jul 15, 2022 11:27 pm
When I was there, this shocking, disgusting incident happened. It involved one kyoiku mama killing her rival's little daughter.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 30462.html
I'm shocked I haven't run into any horror manga about shit like this.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kama

Post by Kama » Fri Jul 22, 2022 2:57 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Fri Jul 15, 2022 9:35 pm
>In some cases, to make it seem like her own child is not studying as much, mothers will let their child use the parents' bedroom to study while the mothers watch television in the living room. Other mothers who pass by the house will see the child's bedroom light off, assuming that the child has shirked his or her studies to watch television. The next morning, the mother will report what happened on the shows to her child, who will go to school and talk about it to his or her classmates, who will also assume that their friend is a slacker, lowering their expectations of their friend and for themselves. However, when examination time rolls around, the "slacker" will be admitted into an elite school while his or her friends will drop behind.

Top kek. Too bad Chi-chi never did THAT on DBZ.
That’s actually really damn clever

vegetasasuke0

Post by vegetasasuke0 » Sat Sep 03, 2022 10:00 pm

If anyone has seen their recent commentaries, I find it pretty funny how tone deaf they are & how much they lack self awareness, they don't even know people archive their videos. Also the fact they go out of their way to say Vegeta3986 was a friend, but they probably haven't spoken to him in almost 10 years. They are also stupid enough to relegate this series to their 3rd channel that basically nobody watches, when they could probably get their views back up on their main channel with these. Another note, they have always complained about how DBZ should be seen in it's native 4:3 aspect ratio, but they stretch it to 16:9 & apply effects I think to just be able to keep the video viewable & dodge copyright claims.
Abridging is dead

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Sep 03, 2022 10:57 pm

I can only guess they are like
>ughhh we were so cringe and politically incorrect back then
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

vegetasasuke0

Post by vegetasasuke0 » Sat Sep 03, 2022 11:27 pm

mad bum wrote:
Sat Sep 03, 2022 10:57 pm
I can only guess they are like
>ughhh we were so cringe and politically incorrect back then
That's pretty right on the money. They also didn't want to admit that one of those jokes was about Gohan molesting the turtle, instead they claim they "didn't know what they were going for" with it. They ask how come people bothered to watch past episode 1, when in reality they want people to forget that they had previous abridged series, they act like they worked from the bottom to get where they are now, but in reality their popularity was handed to them by just creating a group & letting Kaiser do all the editing, while leaving most of the scripting to Lani & Vegeta3986, but you can tell Kaiser had to have his sticky fingers on the final product.
Abridging is dead