Team Fag Star

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Team Fag Star

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Sep 17, 2022 5:20 pm

How many active abridged series are there in Current Year, anyways?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

ebin namefag

Post by ebin namefag » Sat Sep 17, 2022 5:55 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Sep 17, 2022 5:20 pm
How many active abridged series are there in Current Year, anyways?
Anything more than zero is too many.
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:49 am
The secret is to stop thinking.
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:49 am
I assume the big crossover here is autism.

Gendo's Ocular Dickhole

Post by Gendo's Ocular Dickhole » Sat Sep 17, 2022 8:30 pm

Abridging is a dying """""art""""" form. Modern attempts at it are just trying to emulate TFS & LittleKuriboh to an egregious degree. The audience moved on once the early channels half-assed their way into near-irrelevancy.
YouTube anime abridgements were always just aping off the Gakkō no Kaidan dub anyways.
CMD has unforeseen consequences...Show

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Sep 17, 2022 9:28 pm

Too bad these amateurs can never beat the original.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kama

Post by Kama » Sat Sep 17, 2022 11:39 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Sep 17, 2022 3:44 pm
>it's an extremely, extremely long one

I bet 90% of the text is just endless meandering about his feefees and how nothing was ever his actual fault.
Outside of admitting that he loved a lesbian tranny A little too much and how it broke and mentally having to deal with all her shit?

It just turns into “ I took the role as leader because I’m good at organizing and I was doing my best to be responsible and help everyone because I’m good at that. I just didn’t know I was being an insensitive asshole until everyone started dog piling me. Maybe she’s right about me being manipulative but I’m doing my best to get help.”

You know misunderstandings having to deal with someone like that or at least fake friends and then making the mistake of apologizing When they didn’t have anything to apologize for and we know how it always goes when someone apologizes for offending those people

Because you know it’s not like a woman troon or not in a circle of friends who are mostly dudes isn’t going to at some point accuse one of them of being a creep or an abuser just to up her own status and turn all that dudes friends against him just because he was dumb enough to get involved with that Level of crazy. I’m sure you can guess what side littleKuriboh and TFS chose

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Sep 17, 2022 11:44 pm

Gendo's Ocular Dickhole wrote:
Sat Sep 17, 2022 8:30 pm
Abridging is a dying """""art""""" form.
One that was never any good in the first place.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kama

Post by Kama » Sat Sep 17, 2022 11:56 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Sep 17, 2022 9:28 pm
Too bad these amateurs can never beat the original.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Sun Sep 18, 2022 12:06 am

Gag dubs sucked then and they suck now.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Sun Sep 18, 2022 12:39 am

Kama wrote:
Sat Sep 17, 2022 11:39 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:

I bet 90% of the text is just endless meandering about his feefees and how nothing was ever his actual fault.
Outside of admitting that he loved a lesbian tranny A little too much and how it broke and mentally having to deal with all her shit?

It just turns into “ I took the role as leader because I’m good at organizing and I was doing my best to be responsible and help everyone because I’m good at that. I just didn’t know I was being an insensitive asshole until everyone started dog piling me. Maybe she’s right about me being manipulative but I’m doing my best to get help.”

You know misunderstandings having to deal with someone like that or at least fake friends and then making the mistake of apologizing When they didn’t have anything to apologize for and we know how it always goes when someone apologizes for offending those people

Because you know it’s not like a woman troon or not in a circle of friends who are mostly dudes isn’t going to at some point accuse one of them of being a creep or an abuser just to up her own status and turn all that dudes friends against him just because he was dumb enough to get involved with that Level of crazy. I’m sure you can guess what side littleKuriboh and TFS chose
Back then, i used to think that those two were twin siblings.
As far as i know, his "manipulation" consisted in telling her that trooning out was a bad idea.
What a monster.
The first and last video of those two chucklefucks that i watched was the final episode of a let's play of Life Is Woke, thinking that they were going to make fun of that stupid "game" like Adum Dogfucker and many others were doing back then.
Instead she whined and bitched because there was no happy ending for Le lesbian protagonist and how oppressed gay people are irl or some shit like that, while the guy was doing his best to be polite and to not tell her outright to shut her dumb whore mouth.
INs were a mistake.
Shitty, fake, narcissistic people, from the first to the last.

Kama

Post by Kama » Sun Sep 18, 2022 12:59 am

Complicity wrote:
Sun Sep 18, 2022 12:39 am
Kama wrote:
Sat Sep 17, 2022 11:39 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:

Back then, i used to think that those two were twin siblings.
As far as i know, his "manipulation" consisted in telling her that trooning out was a bad idea.
What a monster.
The first and last video of those two chucklefucks that i watched was the final episode of a let's play of Life Is Woke, thinking that they were going to make fun of that stupid "game" like Adum Dogfucker and many others were doing back then.
Instead she whined and bitched because there was no happy ending for Le lesbian protagonist and how oppressed gay people are irl or some shit like that, while the guy was doing his best to be polite and to not tell her outright to shut her dumb whore mouth.
INs were a mistake.
Shitty, fake, narcissistic people, from the first to the last.
Speaking of… OneKids was a Bernie bro who rationally believed libs should fix themselves and do better to get people back on their side after Trump won. I actually respected him for being so middle of the road while getting slammed for it

Meanwhile nowacking went on suicide watch with the rest of the abridgers. Having a nuclear meltdown along with LK and Kaiserneko