Team Fag Star

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
vegetasasuke0

Re: Team Fag Star

Post by vegetasasuke0 » Mon Mar 20, 2023 5:34 am

popeyeschickensandwich wrote:
Mon Mar 20, 2023 2:34 am
I know Nowacking and Kirran worked on Pokemon Bridged together and then the guy who would shout about hating reference humor was said to be soooooo abusive to Nowacking or something.
And Martin made it about how hurt and betrayed he is by the guy and Nowacking transitioned.
Oh and Nowacking, do trans people just get a guidebook about all looking like the exact same person with little variations or?
You are totally misinformed. Kirran and Grant worked on a completely different Pokemon series that pre-dated Nowacking's series. Nowacking worked with 1KidsEntertainment and xJerry64x as "Elite3", which spawned one of the last popular Pokemon abridged series (note how I don't say "good" series, the last "good" series in my opinion was Pokedubs where they turned Pikachu into Jack Sparrow). The point is, Nowacking went from being abused by AzureCrow (Yusei in LK's Yu-Gi-Oh Abridged movies and specials), then she jumped right into the arms of 1Kids. I used to speak to Nowacking and she got ass damaged when I told her that her and 1kids' writing started to suck balls, which prompted her to block me, but 1Kids was such a cock sucker that he started using the guy who voiced Sparrowchu as an excuse to gain sympathy. He literally went "Oh RIP my friend" and the funny thing is I called him out on that too, because before he died, the guy literally told me he hated 1Kids with a passion. These people are all fake as fuck.

To answer that second question, I think Nowacking became trans and started looking like that loser was because whenever they were in bed she was like "I don't want to fuck you, I want to BE you". Imagine Nowacking literally just stealing your skin and personality.
Abridging is dead

popeyeschickensandwich

Post by popeyeschickensandwich » Mon Mar 20, 2023 6:25 am

Sorry that's my bad, I probably way over-assumed Kirran's role. Because he did do a voice or two for that Elite3 shit. So that twitter with all that shit about AzureCrow was legit, huh? Wow, you were that close to them? All I really remember about the 1kids thing is it fizzled kind of quickly because he actually went "Yeah, I did that. Yeah." when usually these types of people play a he said she said game.

Well I can see that and also Nowacking's current appearance is just the trans stereotype to a t.

Oh and in some kind of news if any of you play Destiny 2, Marin Miller is jerking themselves off for playing Nimbus still. They start the streams they do with Martin with a "Gay Update" or some shit and they just can't let it go. "I'VE STARTED THE NEXT STEP!"

You really haven't, shut the fuck up.

vegetasasuke0

Post by vegetasasuke0 » Tue Mar 21, 2023 3:46 pm

Mon Mar 20, 2023 6:25 am
Sorry that's my bad, I probably way over-assumed Kirran's role. Because he did do a voice or two for that Elite3 shit. So that twitter with all that shit about AzureCrow was legit, huh? Wow, you were that close to them? All I really remember about the 1kids thing is it fizzled kind of quickly because he actually went "Yeah, I did that. Yeah." when usually these types of people play a he said she said game.

Well I can see that and also Nowacking's current appearance is just the trans stereotype to a t.

Oh and in some kind of news if any of you play Destiny 2, Marin Miller is jerking themselves off for playing Nimbus still. They start the streams they do with Martin with a "Gay Update" or some shit and they just can't let it go. "I'VE STARTED THE NEXT STEP!"

You really haven't, shut the fuck up.
I was close with Nowacking before she started working with Masako. She was a VA for one of my projects until she stepped down to work on Kampfer abridged. Things just slowly fell apart from there because I started calling these people out on their bullshit. Around that very same time my friend sent the first episode of that very same project to LK because I think it was around that time he started doing Ninjabridge so we thought he actually had a grasp on anime, so we wanted his take on how we were doing the parody, to which he told us "Never make another parody for as long as you live, this is horrible". And that was the moment I said "These people have over inflated egos". Getting in touch with these people used to be a lot easier because it would be less about the sub numbers, and just finding their contact info and messaging the on something like Skype, whether they would be dumb enough to answer to the invite is a toss up.
Abridging is dead

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Mar 21, 2023 6:21 pm

Boy, the sure are full of themselves just because they can dub over stolen footage and know shitty memes.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Tue Mar 21, 2023 7:56 pm

They're doing what the dub actors did. They get settled in their niche roles and then pull the ladder up so newcomers can't come in. They then try to charge for voice over workshops and thousands of bucks later, maybe you'll get cast as a bit part character that has a name.

vegetasasuke0

Post by vegetasasuke0 » Tue Mar 21, 2023 8:21 pm

Osterzone wrote:
Tue Mar 21, 2023 7:56 pm
They're doing what the dub actors did. They get settled in their niche roles and then pull the ladder up so newcomers can't come in. They then try to charge for voice over workshops and thousands of bucks later, maybe you'll get cast as a bit part character that has a name.
There is an abridger that started out as "MyToasterIsRetarded" and even though barely anyone knows who he is, he thinks he is the greatest voice actor ever and does all these workshops and then judges people based on the mic they use. It just goes to show you that once you even get a tiny increase in viewership, your ego gets the better of you.
Abridging is dead

popeyeschickensandwich

Post by popeyeschickensandwich » Wed Mar 22, 2023 1:19 am

They did more jerking off with Episode 35 and how they think it's weird no one improved in the training for the robits. And how great they are with their heart attack jokes and of course Lani piled on all the Yamcha jokes. It's always Lani who pushes dark jokes too far. I don't care who mocks me for it, I find dark humor generally really boring.

Oh and that one guy who used to be Bri'ish Friends with Martin is now the lamb from Cult of the Lamb for something. Do with that what you will.

Whoa, Martin told you that? He also bragged today about making fun of M. Night. You aren't really much better, Martin. You can put as many disclaimers in your video's descriptions as you want, they're still shit.

vegetasasuke0

Post by vegetasasuke0 » Wed Mar 22, 2023 1:50 am

Wed Mar 22, 2023 1:19 am
They did more jerking off with Episode 35 and how they think it's weird no one improved in the training for the robits. And how great they are with their heart attack jokes and of course Lani piled on all the Yamcha jokes. It's always Lani who pushes dark jokes too far. I don't care who mocks me for it, I find dark humor generally really boring.

Oh and that one guy who used to be Bri'ish Friends with Martin is now the lamb from Cult of the Lamb for something. Do with that what you will.

Whoa, Martin told you that? He also bragged today about making fun of M. Night. You aren't really much better, Martin. You can put as many disclaimers in your video's descriptions as you want, they're still shit.
Funny you say that, Martin complained that we put 2 disclaimers in our video, the normal "please support the official release" disclaimer, and one to point out that this isn't an "abridged" series, and that it was a parody. He got really ass damaged about that for some reason.
Abridging is dead

JL Unlimited

Post by JL Unlimited » Wed Mar 22, 2023 2:34 am

It's always Lani who pushes dark jokes too far. I don't care who mocks me for it, I find dark humor generally really boring.
Mean spirited humor is at its best when it happens to mean spirited characters.

Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:17 pm
You're a bunch of monkeys dancing for shekels. Dance and keep your pie holes shut, monkeys. Your dumbass opinions aren't wanted and aren't valid.

popeyeschickensandwich

Post by popeyeschickensandwich » Wed Mar 22, 2023 3:51 am

vegetasasuke0 wrote:
Wed Mar 22, 2023 1:50 am

Funny you say that, Martin complained that we put 2 disclaimers in our video, the normal "please support the official release" disclaimer, and one to point out that this isn't an "abridged" series, and that it was a parody. He got really ass damaged about that for some reason.
It's probably been a long time but you got any of that stuff lying around still?
The DBZA guys are really milking the Tenkaichi 4 news making jokes about how they are the reason a Tenkaichi 4 didn't exist until now. Oh, and someone tweeted DBZA did a lot of damage to dragon ball as a whole and Lani and Taka were there.
https://twitter.com/Takahata101/status/ ... 0921513985