Team Fag Star

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Team Fag Star

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Apr 30, 2021 10:34 am

But he had Vegeta (or someone else) hold a Pokeball. It's funny 'cause it's from a different animu.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Fri Apr 30, 2021 11:30 am

Old Black Man wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 2:46 am
Osterzone wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:50 pm
But it's from an inferiority complex. He knows the favorites are Lani and Taka
This is true. His voices suck, he’s unlikeable, this is why he has to be Linkara level controlling over editing.
I think every "comedy" troupe has one guy whose technically a founder of the group but isn't funny at all (at least in comparison to the other faggots) but lords over his seniorty and the executive powers that gives. See also Opie Hughes or Matt from the Four Faggot Friends.
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 10:34 am
But he had Vegeta (or someone else) hold a Pokeball. It's funny 'cause it's from a different animu.
Kaiser holds balls in his mouth every day and I'm supposed to think that's special.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Sat May 01, 2021 1:11 am

That’s funny because the Vegeta random numbers guy was the one (especially Lil Kuckriboh) shat on for being the Ringo Starr/4th lamo, but in reality Kaiser was probably worse.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Sat May 01, 2021 3:42 pm

Dehbashi wrote:
Wed Apr 28, 2021 12:08 am
I don't think a Cucknadian company was involved with the 2003 Turtles. 4Kids were the ones who produced and voiced it.
I believe 4Kids used non-union New York VAs. The old cast are union Hollywood folks. I know gay Mormon Cam Clarke used to take non-union work under the name "Jimmy Flinders", but not this time. Donatello's VA Barry Gordon is former president of the Screen Actor's Guild, so there was basically no way that this was going to happen.
お前はもう死んでいる。

drisko

Post by drisko » Mon May 03, 2021 1:35 am

Guest wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:33 am
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:23 am
Guest wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:30 am
Why is it always incredibly awkward looking people who talk about being in an open relationship?
Because they are spineless cucks who use "open relationship" to hide that they're spineless cucks and that this is the only kind of "relationship" they can ever have.
For curiosity's sake I looked up the husband and his hairline is super far back, as if it's hiding from his own forehead.
... Is KaiserNeko a sugar baby? That's how it looks.
That'd be so funny.
If a loser who is known for editing a parody on youtube is a sugar baby.
I thought they got divorced or is this a new husband?

Post by Guest » Mon May 03, 2021 10:19 pm

drisko wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 1:35 am
Guest wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:33 am
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:23 am
Because they are spineless cucks who use "open relationship" to hide that they're spineless cucks and that this is the only kind of "relationship" they can ever have.
For curiosity's sake I looked up the husband and his hairline is super far back, as if it's hiding from his own forehead.
... Is KaiserNeko a sugar baby? That's how it looks.
That'd be so funny.
If a loser who is known for editing a parody on youtube is a sugar baby.
I thought they got divorced or is this a new husband?
No pretty sure that's Lani and his wife.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Jan 31, 2022 7:17 am

>We-We ended it years ago, p-please do-dont come after us next.
>Still profits off of the past videos, and still making NEW videos based on the licence.

These people are fucking dense.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Jan 31, 2022 10:47 am

"Oh yeah, we're totally done with DBZA! It's not like we're still creating DBZ fanfic content. Featuring our own interpretation of the characters. Using our own in-jokes and running gags that wouldn't make sense for anyone who has never seen DBZA. No, Sir..."

Just to confirm little they rely on DBZA, here's a few metrics from social blade:
  • HFIL episodes routinely crack 1 million views, usually closer to 2 million (though there's been a sharp drop since the debut episode, which is sitting at 3.1 million)
  • Everything else rarely if ever comes close to 100k views. Most of them are around 50k
  • The only video in over a year that can even begin to compete with their DBZA videos is "My Hero Academia in 5 minutes" from April 2021 with 1 million views. So far they haven't done anything further to tap into this other shounenshit fanbase
  • The entirety of last December is nothing but "Top 12 Sagas of Dragon Ball", each entry of course being its own video, with a further double dip by then uploading a compilation video
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 31, 2022 7:19 pm

cloudstrife8 did FF7 abridged better than TFS

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 01, 2022 10:25 pm

Figures. I know it's been said before but I still hate how they think they should be able to make a profit form their shit fanfics of other's work and yet play victim when "those mean bullies at Toei" puts them back in their place by reminding them that they don't actually own dragon ball :roll: