Kassandra Killjoy: Paranormal Private-Eye "The Search for the Swordsman" - A short story cosplaying as a novel by peeRod

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
pibbs

Re: Kassandra Killjoy: Paranormal Private-Eye "The Search for the Swordsman" - A short story cosplaying as a novel by pe

Post by pibbs » Fri Mar 01, 2024 5:08 pm

Apparently, this entire book was a simp-op.
Imagine being her, and getting a free copy of fan fiction about yourself from a goblin you were once nice to in a class at film school., because you felt sorry for it Then you read this trash.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Kassandra Killjoy: Paranormal Private-Eye "The Search for the Swordsman" - A short story cosplaying as a novel by pe

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Mar 01, 2024 5:31 pm

I'm beginning to understand why this passion project of his only became public after is wife/gf bit the dust.
I'm also wondering how much of Killjoy's annoying af personality is based on this IRL person.

Also interesting that he doesn't @ her. Does she not have a twitter presence, or does ERod not want to get noticed by senpai?

>generic antihero
At least a "generic antihero" would use an actual shotgun, instead of holding a broom like one.
They're also less prone to spouting shit like "Holy Hecate!" or "Merciful Malus!" (whoever the fuck "Malus" is; if he wanted to keep it Greek he could've picked Macaria or Melinoe to keep the alliteration).
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

wulfenlord

Post by wulfenlord » Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:01 am

Did someone tell him that this BaD + mAd skater style is fucking abhorrent? His wife might've, which he killed.
Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn! Ph'nglui mglw'nfah Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl muh'fugen bix nood

Whenever you feel down :3
SpoilerShow

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:20 am

This isn't the first time he has shat on the original version of the character (who probably was a self-insert) before he saw the light and came up with the new version (an insert of that one chick he's obsessed with).
Personally I would've preferred the generic tough guy version, 'cause generic tough guy one-liners can't be worse than "Merciful Malus!"
Though I'm not sure if rotary pistols are more or less stupid than a b(r)oomstick.

And we got a new piece of concept art! Well the demon guy's looking pretty generic, and the mummy chick looks more like a meth head.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Musical Space Cowboy

Post by Musical Space Cowboy » Sun Mar 24, 2024 12:45 pm

wulfenlord wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:01 am
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:20 am
I don't know how old that first picture is, but even Linky tried to improve his "art" style over time in Lightbringer. Then again, Linky is a cockslut, so he still sucks.

The self-importance on this swiss headcheese faggot.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Sun Mar 24, 2024 12:46 pm

As a former professional cartoonist, these drawings hurt my eyes to look at. They are awful in every way, and his need for affirmation from his dozens of Twitter followers is grossly childish. If I dint know any better I'd swear he and PUR came from the same brood.

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Sun Mar 24, 2024 2:53 pm

Would Linkara and Suede be okay that the women in his drawings are fit and wear skimpier clothes?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Mar 24, 2024 3:34 pm

That's the least problematic bit of this multi-media "franchise"
  • Killjoy's sidekick is the stereotypical Asian-American punk girl you've seen in every US cartoon. She even has that colored streak they all have.
  • Killjoy herself repeatedly belittles and mocks marginalized communities, and has no shame refering to them by colorful racial slurs
  • She's also effectively a race traitor who just happens to be visually indistinguishable from a muggle
  • ERod's own self-insert gleefully murders and enslaves fledgling vampires, which he himself admits to be mentally disabled
-Yours Truly

ebin namefag

Post by ebin namefag » Sun Mar 24, 2024 4:43 pm

>named Julie Hotz
>Peerod has the hots for her
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:49 am
The secret is to stop thinking.
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:49 am
I assume the big crossover here is autism.

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Sun Mar 24, 2024 5:47 pm

So he changed it from a generic tough guy to a generic Whedonesque girl who can beat up someone 4 times her size :lol: