The Critical Drinker

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
ebin namefag

Re: The Cum Drinker

Post by ebin namefag » Wed Feb 07, 2024 9:39 pm

CuckTurdginson wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:50 pm
I tested my stance that he always goes with the general right wing take, and was impressed that his review of Lady Ballers was middling.
It just stunk that bad. Lady Bowlers was real hack stuff.
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:49 am
The secret is to stop thinking.
Uguuboi wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:13 pm
Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you

rabidtictac

Re: The Critical Drinker

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Feb 08, 2024 5:25 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 9:36 pm
I have to know the precise level of shit.
Yes, but do you want some idiot with shit taste to tell you? You'd get more out of watching the goyslop yourself and longposting here about it.

I can't trust Mauler or Critical Pissdrunk because I can just bet they like plenty of current year movies.

https://www.reddit.com/r/lordoftherings ... e_peak_of/

One of his favorite movies is Normie of the Rings. Another one is Spoony's Big Trouble in Little China. I've noticed a trend in these "online reviewer" types, where they seem to watch and love a lot of the unsubtle, "big spectacle" movies. Whereas with a dude like Kermode, you might actually get a recommendation from him that shows just how many films he has watched and that he's developed his own tastes outside of the narrow band of films that everyone has seen.

I'm not suggesting that Drunkard should lie about his favorite films, but when every single online movie reviewer was heavily affected by, say, John Carpenter or Peter Jackson, it suggest to me they're all about the same age and they don't have an especially wide pool of movies to draw from. How many foreign films has Drunker even seen? He does realize that "foreign" films are a category so wide they cover every movie not made in English, right? If you've only seen English movies then you've only seen movies made by American and British production studios. Awfully limiting.

https://www.reddit.com/r/saltierthankra ... name_what/
Quick search of plebbit suggests drinker is indeed a normalfag with shit taste who can't name any nip movies. The only chinese movie he knows is Crouching Tiger and the only Gorean one he names is Oldboy.

ESL plebbiteur sums it up perfectly:
I would love if all these so called reviews to watch anything outside of their Hollywood bubble. I really do. It clear none of them ever did. That is why all they can do is judging big Hollywood block buster and nothing else. That all they consume.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Feb 08, 2024 6:36 pm

Of course they are all laser-focused on Hollywood slop, both the left and right. Wouldn't have to complain over not having enough black movies if they'd ever seen Wakaliwood productions.
rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2024 5:25 pm
I'm not suggesting that Drunkard should lie about his favorite films, but when every single online movie reviewer was heavily affected by, say, John Carpenter or Peter Jackson, it suggest to me they're all about the same age and they don't have an especially wide pool of movies to draw from.
It's part of the job entry requirements.
If you're an IN, you've better watched MST3K*
If you're a movie reviewer, you've better watched all of John Carpenter's classics.

*) Unless you're a next-gen IN like ERod, in whivh vase it is fine to be heavily affected by previous INs, who have in turn been heavily affected by MST3K.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Thu Feb 08, 2024 7:10 pm

where's the internet reviewer whose favourite film is Phantasm or The Black Hole?
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Feb 08, 2024 7:14 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2024 6:36 pm
Of course they are all laser-focused on Hollywood slop, both the left and right. Wouldn't have to complain over not having enough black movies if they'd ever seen Wakaliwood productions.
Or the films of Rudy Ray Moore

DRIVE NIGGA DRIVE

DRIVE NIGGA DRIVE
RAPEMAN wrote:

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Feb 08, 2024 10:50 pm

They have to chase an audience and a wide audience of mouthbreathers can't relate to any criticism that doesn't reference other Hollyweyrd goyslop.

It's the same as gayman INs comparing everything to Dork Souls.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Feb 09, 2024 2:49 am

Ah. So, faking interest in a hobby for attention and money. An IN by any other name is still Angry Joe.
RAPEMAN wrote:

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Fri Feb 09, 2024 4:56 am

This nigger aint namedropping Kobayashi - he's just butthurt his books haven't been optioned yet.
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.