Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Rapeculture

Re: Quinton Reviews: Love Me Lindsay

Post by Rapeculture » Sun Feb 07, 2021 3:35 am

Complicity wrote:
Sat Feb 06, 2021 5:39 pm
Le Redditeur wrote:
Sat Feb 06, 2021 5:00 pm
Unfortunately now that CIANigger quit the Agency to stop glowing, the offer will not include his dossier on the 2020 election fraud.
He's been converted into a combat model, and fights blacks who went rogue in their dedicated stages.
Moe Bitches is the final boss. :lol:
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Feb 07, 2021 4:05 am

Complicity wrote:
Sun Feb 07, 2021 3:02 am
Throw in GitGud's bestsellers "Fun pastimes for the young and old" and "Kamasutra with less consent: Expert edition" and i'm sold.
I would love to but his management told us it isn't happening. We don't have the clout or the money to make his bestsellers exclusive.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 07, 2021 5:43 pm

BenComicGraphics wrote:
Sun Feb 07, 2021 2:35 am
When Lewis was in college, there was a creative writing group. Lewis sort of was a hanger-on/tag-along. This group had several who were learning japanese, so a lot of them watched japanese programs, like kamen rider, Super Sentai, etc. One day, the group was having a convo about Super Sentai, lewis butted in and went "You mean Power Rangers?"

There was ribbing, mocking, and overall disdain thrown in Lewis's way to the point where he finally got the message.
The group members sounds like bigger assholes than he does.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Feb 07, 2021 6:09 pm

Dingus Bajingus wrote:
Sun Feb 07, 2021 3:32 am
I believe residual bitterness from this is also why his "history" of Power Rangers doesn't deal at all with the process of adapting one show from the other. That is, it doesn't actually delve into the process that constitutes more than 50% of the show's fucking history.
He tried to justify it in his own unique style by ranting about how Power Rangers should stand on its own as a show, therefore he will review it as such. Which is kinda ironic considering the entire franchise relies on foreign stook footage and props.

He does bring up the Sentai stuff sometimes, to more or less explain why a particular season was shit (like when Turbo Rangers had to deal with the fact that Carranger was a zany parody, or when they initially thought that Megaranger was about space when it was actually about virtual reality).
Though I don't think he brought this up when he covered Mystic Force (all the Magiranger and one villain where part of the same family, so when Mystic Force kept the rough outline but ditched the family stuff for everyone but the Red Ranger, they kinda gave that single Ranger all the screentime and character development).
BenComicGraphics wrote:
Sat Feb 06, 2021 1:18 am
Part of the problem is he also thought he was owed 9's and 10's.
And his insistence that women should approach him, not the other way around. He basically wanted a 10 without actually doing any work (aside from wearing overpriced clothes).
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sun Feb 07, 2021 6:22 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Sat Feb 06, 2021 5:00 pm
Unfortunately now that CIANigger quit the Agency to stop glowing, the offer will not include his dossier on the 2020 election fraud.
I've got some copies left in my tell all book; "Trust The Plan: Donnie Is Monitoring The Shit Out Of This Situation!"
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Feb 07, 2021 6:32 pm

Plus my newest philosphical work: Who Monitors the Monitor?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Sun Feb 07, 2021 6:34 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Feb 07, 2021 6:09 pm
Dingus Bajingus wrote:
Sun Feb 07, 2021 3:32 am
I believe residual bitterness from this is also why his "history" of Power Rangers doesn't deal at all with the process of adapting one show from the other. That is, it doesn't actually delve into the process that constitutes more than 50% of the show's fucking history.
He tried to justify it in his own unique style by ranting about how Power Rangers should stand on its own as a show, therefore he will review it as such. Which is kinda ironic considering the entire franchise relies on foreign stook footage and props.

He does bring up the Sentai stuff sometimes, to more or less explain why a particular season was shit (like when Turbo Rangers had to deal with the fact that Carranger was a zany parody, or when they initially thought that Megaranger was about space when it was actually about virtual reality).
Though I don't think he brought this up when he covered Mystic Force (all the Magiranger and one villain where part of the same family, so when Mystic Force kept the rough outline but ditched the family stuff for everyone but the Red Ranger, they kinda gave that single Ranger all the screentime and character development).
BenComicGraphics wrote:
Sat Feb 06, 2021 1:18 am
Part of the problem is he also thought he was owed 9's and 10's.
And his insistence that women should approach him, not the other way around. He basically wanted a 10 without actually doing any work (aside from wearing overpriced clothes).

Lewis also had a habit of blaming Toei for Sabin or Disney making stupid ass decisions.

As for Elliot, I still hold that if he didn't hold such a grudge on his stepmom or was so hung up on his dad sleeping around, he would've been able to get laid with little to no effort.
Guest wrote:
Sun Feb 07, 2021 5:43 pm
The group members sounds like bigger assholes than he does.
He wasn't invited to hang with them. He constantly butted in, and tried inserting himself into their lives and hobbies and get-togethers. Common courtesy and social norms and politeness kept them from outright telling him to fuck off(and, as laid out in his thread, Lewis has a certain... patheticness and pitiable quality IRL that makes people let him in). Imagine you're talking with a friend about guns, and you said "Yeah, I just got the new Mossberg 12 gauge" and then out of nowhere, a lispy ass guy inserts himself in and goes "Really? I heard the pumps on those suck. You should've gotten a Remington".

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Mon Feb 08, 2021 12:38 pm

Is there a Elliot/Stepmom doujin? It wouldn’t surprise me.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Sun Feb 14, 2021 5:18 pm

a friend of mine said Quinton doesn't look like Non, but Junior Gorg.

I don't see it.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Feb 14, 2021 8:38 pm

Me neither. Gorg looks like a swell guy, Quinton does not.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!