Hello Armake21/TheWaste0Time/Marco

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Hello Armake21/TheWaste0Time/Marco

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Feb 05, 2023 4:41 am

:geek: Yet UT won't pop in to DHI. It's not like he hasn't been invited.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Feb 05, 2023 5:14 am

Poonoo wrote:
Sat Feb 04, 2023 10:27 pm
Once he stopped doing videos he was a chill dude despite being a crazy sperg in the early days. While AVGN actually was just a character with James being quiet and mild mannered in real life other angry reviewers were actually spergs at the time.

While the DHI Skype chat became cancer when those Futa fags took over (and looking back it had a foxdickfarms vibe before that site existed) whenever Armake would show up they would drop the autism and he would be having a chill chat about video games. His Twitter timeline right now is no different.

Unlike a lot of the TGWTG people he left the internet, got a real job and sorted his life out. He aged like absolute dogshit though so it might not even be the clotshot with him being a chronic smoker. A shame, it's like when Eddie Guerrero died a few years after recovering from being a degenerate and fixing his life. It always sucks when someone doesn't get to live a long life as a reward for sorting their life out.
Yeah, I know him from the Skype chats, really. Never watched his videos. They were before my time, believe it or not. I knew him as that dude on the skype chats who wasn't obnoxious and was down to talk about vidya.

My hope for every demented shitposter and internet celebrity is that they fix up their lives and no longer have time to waste on the internet. It's sad to hear that Armake was able to do this and then ended up dead. We all die eventually, but not all so young. Real shame.

I'd much rather Boogie went instead of Armake.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Feb 05, 2023 7:47 am

Osterzone wrote:
Sun Feb 05, 2023 4:24 am
Even UrinatingTree weighed in
And he won't be the last to use the death of an IN as a cry for attention.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Sun Feb 05, 2023 8:18 pm

Complicity wrote:
Sat Feb 04, 2023 9:32 pm
He looked geriatric because of the bald head and the skunk beard.
That's bullshit and I don't know who keeps spreading this lie, people insecure about their balding heads? Shitcase Cinema and Douche Walker still look their age, it's not like bald head magically adds you 20 years. Armake looked wrinkled, sickly and had no energy (otherwise known as James Rolfe disease), it really wasn't just a bald head.

Trying to look back without wasting too much time on this, I can piece together - heavy drinking, Spoony-like persona of self-hatred and depression, minus the narcissism I guess, no money probably, and not taking care of himself, yeah, I guess this can take you even when you're not even 40. That is a bit chilling, but it just goes to show that people with issues can't neglect them forever, especially if you're not some protected species, like hambeasts or trannypedos.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Mon Feb 06, 2023 9:54 am

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Sun Feb 05, 2023 8:18 pm
it's not like bald head magically adds you 20 years.
Unless you are Tim Pool. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Mon Feb 06, 2023 12:52 pm

That cuck gives me strong TotalCancer vibes, I wouldn't be surprised if he discovers something brewing inside his body. TB already looked like middle aged man before he discovered the cancer, just a result of his impressively unhealthy lifestyle.

Looking back, it's surreal that he died at 33, so young, so full of life hate and misery he could've been spreading for many more years, had he been taking care of himself just a bit better. But seriously, if you just went by the pictures and not the age, you could think he was already a middle aged man, instead of dying in your early thirties because of stress coming from being permanently butthurt online. What a loser he has been.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Feb 06, 2023 1:53 pm

The candle that burns twice as hateful burns half as long.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Feb 06, 2023 7:51 pm

TB put some impressive efforts into dying early. Ignoring that you are shitting blood for over a year takes dedication
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Mon Feb 06, 2023 8:35 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Feb 06, 2023 7:51 pm
TB put some impressive efforts into dying early. Ignoring that you are shitting blood for over a year takes dedication
He shat tar for a year. He only shat blood for four months

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Feb 06, 2023 9:17 pm

McGinnis wrote:
Mon Feb 06, 2023 8:35 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Feb 06, 2023 7:51 pm
He shat tar for a year. He only shat blood for four months
Oh, that makes all the difference then. Seems like I was ill-informed about TB's fecal situation. Four months of bloody stool should've been totally fine.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!