Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
RedLine

Re: Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Post by RedLine » Mon Jun 28, 2021 4:32 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon Jun 28, 2021 4:29 pm
I guess reality has yet to hit him because he has yet to get the test results.
It starts slow. One day you've got some slight discomfort during bowel movements and a short time later you are dead from ass cancer.

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 28, 2021 4:47 pm

Or, if you're like TotalBiscuit, you shit tar for a year, then blood for four months, then wonder why it is you have stage 4 metastasised ass cancer

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Mon Jun 28, 2021 5:15 pm

Will Laura and the bull re-enact the Romero segment of Two Evil Eyes (1990)?

WHERE'S MY WHORE WIFE?

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Jun 28, 2021 9:47 pm

>(its not covid)
So it's worse? Maybe it's ass cancer like DHI speculated long ago.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Mon Jun 28, 2021 10:10 pm

Like others said Brad has lived a life of substance abuse, bad diet, and generally being a slob. We know his weight loss was from drinking coke zero and frequent walks cocaine and that he is a fast food junkie like others speculated, I do remember hearing that he was slovenly and kept old bags of empty/half eaten food lying around his place. Smoking and heavy drinking for most of his life as said doesn’t help either, so if Brad is one of those dead before 50 people then I won’t be the least be shocked.

Honestly though I’ll be bummed out if dies just because it’ll be a victory for Lupa and her cronies. But hey Laura will be on the market again, now is your chance Moe! I’d have a gallows humor laugh if Brad died before ever delivering those pre paid blu rays of of shitty movies to his fans, just because it’d be a fitting final act. Maybe he’ll find Jesus in the end.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 28, 2021 10:31 pm

I have a feeling he got sick because of the covid vaccine. He brought up getting his second shot so it might be possible. Then again, it could be what Old Black Man, that it's a result of the unhealthy habits he's had over the years.

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 28, 2021 11:11 pm

Anytime a young person with no prior history of heart problems is suddenly hospitalised or drops dead from a heart attack these days my first question is always 'did he get the vax?'

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 28, 2021 11:52 pm

Laura got the blax.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Tue Jun 29, 2021 1:26 am

Guest wrote:
Mon Jun 28, 2021 10:31 pm
I have a feeling he got sick because of the covid vaccine. He brought up getting his second shot so it might be possible. Then again, it could be what Old Black Man, that it's a result of the unhealthy habits he's had over the years.
I don’t know how brainwashed Brad still is from TDS and wokeism, but he’ll definitely deny the Blaxccine being the problem even if that was the case, gotta trust the “science” and all remember? My theory about his poor life choices would most likely exacerbate the side effects if this is indeed the case. I find it odd that he can’t do anything besides midnight screenings due to his reasons, it’s not like the snob episodes are any less low effort aside from some editing. Has anyone looked at the replies for any Lupaposters wishing his swift demise?
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Jun 29, 2021 2:13 am

Old Black Man wrote:
Mon Jun 28, 2021 10:10 pm
But hey Laura will be on the market again, now is your chance Moe!
Their marriage has never stopped any black getting some from her. It might even have encouraged it because Brad likes to watch.
If anything, Moe should hurry up!
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!