Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 10, 2022 7:14 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Feb 10, 2022 3:43 pm
Guest wrote:
Thu Feb 10, 2022 1:43 am
So anyone who finds this behaviour weird must be someone hiding themselves saying things with an alterior motive huh?
Seek help seriously....
To be this unfun on a shitposting board requires some serious autism. Not the meme kind either. Just honest to god inability to read the room and access the situation.
if you think being utterly pathetic is somehow something fun then I dont know what to say....
Please go ask a random person on the street or your parents for that matter "mom, dad... I find it entertaining if someone sifts through hours and hours of HORRIBLE content in order to find some lame breast shots that hardly show anything to boot."

PLEASE tell me how they look at you afterwards. SMH thinking im being unfun for this wtf does any of this have to do with fun. Seek help fat turd.

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Thu Feb 10, 2022 7:39 pm

What's on the internet, stays on the internet. You'd have to be an absolute retard to do say something like that in public. Which is why you don't. You don't have anything to gain from saying that except for embarrassment. Hell, I love the folks here, but sadly at the end of the day, it's just internet shit(posting). All just niggas behind a screen.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Thu Feb 10, 2022 8:00 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Feb 10, 2022 7:14 pm
I find it entertaining if someone sifts through hours and hours of HORRIBLE content in order to find some lame breast shots that hardly show anything to boot."
Nobody even did this, fuckface!
And if this is Brad, you actually did expose your first wife's tits to the whole world in one of your "movies". You set the precedent.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 10, 2022 8:12 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Thu Feb 10, 2022 8:00 pm
Guest wrote:
Thu Feb 10, 2022 7:14 pm
I find it entertaining if someone sifts through hours and hours of HORRIBLE content in order to find some lame breast shots that hardly show anything to boot."
Nobody even did this, fuckface!
And if this is Brad, you actually did expose your first wife's tits to the whole world in one of your "movies". You set the precedent.
uhm then how did he do it? Also im the unmentionable you idiots it should be clear. Imagine the joke of this board finding your behaviour utterly sick and pathetic.

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 10, 2022 8:14 pm

But congrats guys I guess. You finally managed to scare me off forever.
I always thought there were some rational smart and unbrainwashed people here with a good heart and soul. But if this is how you guys behave and even moreso defend this sick behaviour like it was your right to breathe then Ive lost hope even for this place. Farewell sick fat soulless virgins.

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Thu Feb 10, 2022 8:23 pm

Damn. Imagine being this assmad about titties and people liking something you clearly don't. Kek.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 10, 2022 8:32 pm

Moe Bitches wrote:
Thu Feb 10, 2022 8:23 pm
Damn. Imagine being this assmad about titties and people liking something you clearly don't. Kek.
Imagine deluding yourself it has anything to do with titties and not the way someone views some average ones by stalking bad videos for some shotsss. just so he can be the man here in the next circle jerk... and you cheer it on instead of telling him he needs serious help... yeah must be about the tits and not the horrible sick behaviour displayed. Sure....

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 10, 2022 8:33 pm

I hope your mom gets raped and then the media says "the rapist seemed like such a normal person, all he did was browse to terrible videos to compile tit videos for some losers on a forum. Totally normal init"

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 10, 2022 8:36 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Feb 10, 2022 8:33 pm
I hope your mom gets raped
Wow. Good one.

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Thu Feb 10, 2022 8:51 pm

Yes, because using "my mom being raped" as an example is very normal. Plus, you shouldn't have your wife out as a display if you don't want shit like this to happen. I mean ffs, like what Liar said, the ex-wife had her tits out! You really are just being dramatic.
da PAC Nigguh wrote: