The Other people on Channel Awesome

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: The Other people on Channel Awesome

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Jan 26, 2022 1:02 am

Guest wrote:
Wed Jan 26, 2022 12:47 am
Do you guys think Erod might have murdered his wife and then made the covid tweets to cover his tracks?
No, but I will meme it.
Again, she died of sepsis, not even pneumonia, which is what usually is the cause of death with Covid. So who knows what shit she had going on.

Chances are the next flu or what ever else would've done the job as well. It's not really surprising that a depressive, mentally unstable mess that didn't leave the house gets fucked up by just about anything, due to a near non-existent immune system.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed Jan 26, 2022 1:05 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 11:46 pm
What bodies are piling up? How many more deaths do we actually have? 5%? Less maybe?
Okay Fauci, imagine seeing it happen and being this naive.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 26, 2022 1:09 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Jan 26, 2022 1:02 am
Again, she died of sepsis, not even pneumonia, which is what usually is the cause of death with Covid.
Actually, no. Cytokine storm is very common with extreme covid cases.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Jan 26, 2022 1:09 am

mad bum wrote:
Wed Jan 26, 2022 1:05 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 11:46 pm
What bodies are piling up? How many more deaths do we actually have? 5%? Less maybe?
Okay Fauci, imagine seeing it happen and being this naive.
What?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Wed Jan 26, 2022 12:55 am
Guest wrote:
Wed Jan 26, 2022 12:47 am
Do you guys think Erod might have murdered his wife and then made the covid tweets to cover his tracks? Nobody is dying of omicron and it happened to her over like 48 hours. It's a little suspicious.
What's his motivation? She was one of the few people that could tolerate being around him. What other woman is going to want the obnoxious monkey?
Probably a spastic fit of passion. I assume he struck her with his magic hammer once in the temple. Realizing what he had done, he quickly dismembered the body and buried it nearby. Or he might be living with the corpse. He is very messed up in the head.

He doesn't have any real life interactions with anyone, so a couple days of covid tweeting is sufficient to repel any curiosity about where that weird wife of his got to.

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 26, 2022 1:37 am

Guest wrote:
Wed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am
I assume he struck her with his magic hammer once in the temple
How could he have killed her with his magic hammer? Everyone knows it only drains out 100MP

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 26, 2022 1:38 am

Guest wrote:
Wed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am
Probably a spastic fit of passion. I assume he struck her with his magic hammer once in the temple. Realizing what he had done, he quickly dismembered the body and buried it nearby. Or he might be living with the corpse. He is very messed up in the head.

He doesn't have any real life interactions with anyone, so a couple days of covid tweeting is sufficient to repel any curiosity about where that weird wife of his got to.
If Alfred Hitchcock were still alive he'd be hiring you right now

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 26, 2022 1:46 am

Guest wrote:
Wed Jan 26, 2022 12:52 am
He would 100% have posted pictures of her in the hospital. If there's no funeral announcement, we should really see if there's a death certificate or what. None of what he's saying or doing rings true to me.
He never posted a picture of her corpse to social media. Something isn't adding up here...

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Wed Jan 26, 2022 1:58 am

If it turned out that he did somehow kill her, it wouldn't surprise me one bit. "Welp, wife's dead, don't think I wanna be the Nutbuster Buster anymore" seems like such a fucking odd and callous thing to say after she kicked the bucket. It reminds me of the funeral scene in the movie To Die For, where Nicole Kidman successfully got some kid to kill her husband and she plays some really inappropriate music on a boombox at his funeral in front of his stunned family.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 26, 2022 2:00 am

Rapeculture wrote:
Wed Jan 26, 2022 1:58 am
"Welp, wife's dead, don't think I wanna be the Nutbuster Buster anymore" seems like such a fucking odd and callous thing to say after she kicked the bucket.
It makes sense when you realise he's an emotionally retarded manchild