DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:53 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 9:47 am
Since they specifically removed it from him for "hateful slurs,"
Did they? I heard on tevin stream it was for reposting twitch streams on YT before the mandatory 24hr wait period was up.

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Wed Sep 01, 2021 12:02 pm

That's what is speculated but there is nothing official out there. If Twitch's email to Phail states this, he hasn't disclosed it.
According to that, Twitch said it was due to hateful slurs.

It's really hard to say because he's always done the reposting and Twitch didn't act, but the same could be said about his hatefilled rants.
It's a trap!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:56 pm

Newhalf wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 12:02 pm
That's what is speculated but there is nothing official out there. If Twitch's email to Phail states this, he hasn't disclosed it.
According to that, Twitch said it was due to hateful slurs.

It's really hard to say because he's always done the reposting and Twitch didn't act, but the same could be said about his hatefilled rants.
Don't post misinformation, kiwi.

DSP complained to twitch and demanded an explanation of why he was removed from the partnership. He also read the form letter out loud to his stream. The legal department eventually replied to his response (he sent a Karen letter to them) and confirmed he was banned for hateful slurs. He also read this out on stream. You can find archives of it easily.

People speculated early on, before a reason was given, that twitch banned him for reposting. But that would make no sense, because that rule is constantly violated by twitch streamers, including dsp. No, they banned him for hateful slurs. We don't know which slurs got him yeeted, but we can guess. He's always calling viewers retarded and mentally ill.

So when you talk about whether or not dsp can come back to twitch's partnership program, you have to keep in mind that the reason he was unpartnered was for violating SJW policy. I'm unsure if a place like twitch would really welcome back a user whose record shows they said inappropriate shit.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Sep 02, 2021 12:56 am

He can't go a single stream without calling at least a couple of dozen people and companies fucking retards, morons, idiots, cunts, asshole and so on. Including Twitch itself.

And he still claims he never used hateful language. He's one of the most negative, toxic fuckheads out there.
And that's coming from me! Although, I would never expect my conduct here being cool with Twitch or YT, like an actual retard.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu Sep 02, 2021 4:57 am

There's zero chance Twitch will accept him for partnership. But he can (and probably will) get affiliate status, which means his whellchairs can keep donating hundreds of Twitch Prime subs to people who don't care about the pig.

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Thu Sep 02, 2021 5:45 am

I meant there's nothing that would officially state that he was unpartnered because he re-uploads the VoD too early. I have no idea why that keeps coming up when he has always done this.

I know about the letter that cited hateful slurs and I mentioned that before. Just saying that he's alwys been doing that, too, so I can't help but wonder why they haven't acted on that years ago.
Sound good? *snort*
It's a trap!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Sep 02, 2021 10:24 am

Newhalf wrote:
Thu Sep 02, 2021 5:45 am
I meant there's nothing that would officially state that he was unpartnered because he re-uploads the VoD too early. I have no idea why that keeps coming up when he has always done this.
It's probably a rumor spread by fanboys who refuse to believe that senpai is toxic.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Sep 02, 2021 1:08 pm

Newhalf wrote:
Thu Sep 02, 2021 5:45 am
Just saying that he's alwys been doing that, too, so I can't help but wonder why they haven't acted on that years ago.
Sound good? *snort*
The going theory is that his assigned partnership manager shielded him from the worst but has since been let go.
I think it's plausible enough. He must've had somebody at Twitch actively protecting him.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Thu Sep 02, 2021 1:11 pm

That would definitely explain as well why he really might not consider going back even if his partnership can be reinstated. Without an inside man to protect him, he's always on borrowed time.
But since he's whining so much about having no "growth" without the gifted subs, I assume he'll go back anyway.
It's a trap!

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Sep 02, 2021 1:14 pm

He will go back. Greed is massively strong. He's afraid he won't be able to afford as many sweatyman packs to get the pulls necessary to be competitive in his gachashit.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!