Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Dehbashi

Re: Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Post by Dehbashi » Sat Oct 30, 2021 12:42 am

Maybe you are right that some weren't on YouTube on purpose. The only reason why I knew he had some on YouTube was because of a conversation between Ben and I in this thread a few months ago. About Cockslut calling the black ranger in Operation Overdrive a thief who confessed and bragged about stealing the poster which is complete bullshit. I went to YouTube to find the video and timestamp of Linky saying that at that time.

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Sat Oct 30, 2021 12:49 am

Ok. I just looked in the HOPR playlist on his YouTube channel and unless he was too moronic to add everything to the playlist, he is missing half of the seasons. He's missing everything from Lost Galaxy to Mystic Force and then RPM is not there as well. That's 9 seasons total. Those must still be on Vimeo. I was wrong. He must have been taking his sweet time to do so.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Oct 30, 2021 5:18 am

I guess you must forgive an IN for not knowing that sites other than YT are not an eternally free source of infinite storage space :roll:
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Sat Oct 30, 2021 10:53 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Oct 30, 2021 5:18 am
I guess you must forgive an IN for not knowing that sites other than YT are not an eternally free source of infinite storage space :roll:
so I guess he doesn't make enough a year off HOPR to offset a $5K bill. Still, stupid to put off his regular work to do this now is so stupid. Lewis's autism kept him on a set schedule, but he never learned WHY a set schedule helped him gain traction in his early career.

This is telling in his complaints list with the 'NotSoAwesome' document that he wanted Doge to stop filming Nostalgia Critic so he could use the Chicago studio to film his movie and 'pay for any disruption'. HOPR were his most popular videos, but they reached maximum saturation. There's already mirrors and nearly everyone who wants to see 'em have seen 'em. He might get some more additional residules, maybe a bump from reposting on YouTube, but beyond that?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Oct 30, 2021 11:05 am

BenComicGraphics wrote:
Sat Oct 30, 2021 10:53 am
so I guess he doesn't make enough a year off HOPR to offset a $5K bill.
You're thinking too highly of him. He doesn't want that $5k bill period. How well his vimeo archive might be doing does not matter in the slightest.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Oct 30, 2021 2:46 pm

I doubt Vimeo pays enough ad revenue to cover those 5k past the initial year of the uploads.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 31, 2021 9:58 pm

I wonder if he's just picking every comment that mentions Doge just to have an excuse to shit on him some more. Also Surface Level Criticism man? Lewis you're not someone who should bash anyone for doing surface level criticism.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Oct 31, 2021 10:21 pm

He and his ilk just need to remind their sheeple that twisted, wicked Doge is the "lesser" reviewer. All Doge ever did was shallow and shit except for To Boldly Flee which sets the perfect ground for an amazing sequel featuring the best that Channel Awesome ever had to offer
-Yours Truly

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 01, 2021 12:19 am

What kind of a retard you must be to think Night of the Linkara Dead is smart, funny or even worth typing for the world to see?
He constantly reaches new lows.
Night of the LIGHTBRINGER!!! would be better, but that's too self-aware for egghead.

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Mon Nov 01, 2021 1:58 am

clearly it's because I'm jealous of the nostalgia surface level criticism man
Whatever could possibly make people think this way?
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.