Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 26, 2021 11:29 am

I pine for the before-times when the internet was only available to rich people and hobbyists, and fat faggots like this were bullied into suicide or, at the the very least, hiding their degeneracy behind a locked door.

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 26, 2021 5:49 pm

You will never have that for in the post trump world ruled by liberals all degeneracy is open and legal to everyone forever

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Oct 27, 2021 1:16 am

Forever? Not even close. It's not tolerated in most places even today and you can't get rid of the natural disgust for abnormality.
The fucking state has to thread you with a complete ruination of your life and it still is of very low effectiveness. It doesn't take much for that to swing back to a purge of degeneracy.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Fri Oct 29, 2021 2:30 pm

Lewis just announced he's not going to publish any videos in February because he's taking the entire month to... re-edit his old HOPR videos for youtube. Because Vimeo is going to charge him $5k in storage fees if he doesn't?

https://archive.md/4WWYx

Master of business, this one is.

Musical Space Cowboy

Post by Musical Space Cowboy » Fri Oct 29, 2021 3:51 pm

Finally, we'll see his 10-hour long, unedited rant about how History of Power Rangers has NO. SET. SCHEDULE.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Oct 29, 2021 4:16 pm

I'm pretty sure he'd have to remake them from scratch. Hasn't he switched from showing actual footage to just showing stills due to muh copyright strikes?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 29, 2021 5:28 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Oct 29, 2021 4:16 pm
Hasn't he switched from showing actual footage to just showing stills due to muh copyright strikes?
That would be the sensible and non-retarded approach, so it's unlikely.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Oct 29, 2021 5:45 pm

Saw a few seconds of his Beast Morphers video. It seems I was mistaken.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Fri Oct 29, 2021 6:00 pm

BenComicGraphics wrote:
Fri Oct 29, 2021 2:30 pm
Lewis just announced he's not going to publish any videos in February because he's taking the entire month to... re-edit his old HOPR videos for youtube. Because Vimeo is going to charge him $5k in storage fees if he doesn't?

https://archive.md/4WWYx

Master of business, this one is.
Wait what? I thought those HOPR videos were already on YouTube? But I guess not. He only did certain ones and was lazy in getting the rest done

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Oct 29, 2021 6:13 pm

Maybe I was at least partially correct? His typically endless tweet chain mentions there are HOPR in vimeo that are not on Youtube (most likely because of copyright), so those will be completely unavailable between the time he removes them from vimeo (to reduce bandwith usage there) and their spectacular revised edition on Youtube.
-Yours Truly