Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Dehbashi

Re: Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Post by Dehbashi » Tue Jul 20, 2021 4:15 am

No wonder why he defended Bob Kane and flat out said the criticism of him came from anti-Semitism. Oh very indeed. :lol:

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 20, 2021 4:24 am

That theory kind of falls apart once you realise that Bill Finger, the guy he fucking stole from, was also Jewish

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Tue Jul 20, 2021 10:57 am

Dehbashi wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 4:15 am
No wonder why he defended Bob Kane and flat out said the criticism of him came from anti-Semitism. Oh very indeed. :lol:
Wait, Lewis really did that?!? Where?!

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 20, 2021 11:13 am

Imagine defending Bob Kane, a man so slimy and such a con artist and charlatan that the only comics professional willing to say anything good about him was Stan Lee, another con artist and charlatan

Ihatebradjones

Post by Ihatebradjones » Tue Jul 20, 2021 12:06 pm

And yet he will still shame D0ug for his shady business practices.
"Brad looks like a cancer patient" Lordkat from his Pop Quiz Hotshot riff.

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Tue Jul 20, 2021 12:24 pm

BenComicGraphics wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 10:57 am
Dehbashi wrote:
I can't remember exactly when. I feel it was about 5 years ago. I keep thinking it was either on his website or Channel Awesome in one of the comment sections of one of his videos.

Defended Kane and took shots at Finger. I remember it being so odd.

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 20, 2021 12:25 pm

>defending cummic's greatest hackfraud and bitch nigga
This is more nuts than all the nigger dick and dead muppet stuff. What the fuck was he thinking?
Guest wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 4:24 am
That theory kind of falls apart once you realise that Bill Finger, the guy he fucking stole from, was also Jewish
Knowing that the history of the comics industry is a bunch of Jews jewing other Jews would require actually knowing anything about cummics, which Linky doesn't.
Comic fans are fucking stupid, they don't see it like that. They probably think he's white. They don't think "that fucking kike Bob Kane!," they think "that fucking asshole Bob Kane!". I certainly knew about Bob Kane's faggotry long before I became J-Woke.

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 20, 2021 12:26 pm

Dehbashi wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 12:24 pm
BenComicGraphics wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 10:57 am
Dehbashi wrote:
I can't remember exactly when. I feel it was about 5 years ago. I keep thinking it was either on his website or Channel Awesome in one of the comment sections of one of his videos.

Defended Kane and took shots at Finger. I remember it being so odd.
Is this the episode? If it is, he just acts as a fencesitter and doesn't take any sides. https://thatguywiththeglasses.fandom.co ... _Comics_27

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 20, 2021 12:45 pm

Fencesitting? Linky would rather be DICKsitting.

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 20, 2021 1:33 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 12:25 pm
Knowing that the history of the comics industry is a bunch of Jews jewing other Jews
Ditko wasn't a Jew. Wally Wood wasn't a Jew
Guest wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 12:25 pm
would require actually knowing anything about cummics, which Linky doesn't.
Well obviously not, otherwise he wouldn't pull this 'both sides have equally good arguments' fencesitter bullshit. Bob Kane stole from Bill Finger, and many other people, point blank period. The guy was such a narcissist that, even in his mind, guys like Frank Miller and Todd McFarlane were just his ghosts and they didn't deserve any credit for their work, even though they never worked with him, for him or really had any dealings with him.