PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Rapeculture

Re: PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Post by Rapeculture » Sat Feb 24, 2024 12:12 am

*golf clap*
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

pibbs

Re: PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Post by pibbs » Sat Feb 24, 2024 12:48 am

THE LACK OF SELF-AWARENESS HERE IS KILLING ME!!!1
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Sat Feb 24, 2024 1:29 am

That might actually be the funniest thing she has ever posted.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sat Feb 24, 2024 3:12 am

2BFARE GUIZ! You don't waste an ice cream sandwich just because you dropped it in the bathtub.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Feb 24, 2024 3:18 am

To have said "don't eat that" any amount of times is more than she's used to.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Feb 24, 2024 6:50 am

This is the inherent tragedy of the PUR: She has no one to say "Don't eat that" to her :cry:
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Feb 24, 2024 11:25 pm

pibbs wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2024 12:48 am
THE LACK OF SELF-AWARENESS HERE IS KILLING ME!!!1
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You know, if her place wasn't utterly littered with small bits and pieces of, presumably, food from her cartoonish binge sessions, that wouldn't be a problem.

Cats don't just gnaw on carpets or cables. What else really is there on most people's floors?
Sarah Wilson however is a filthy pig with dirtier carpets than autistic /v/irgins.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sat Feb 24, 2024 11:41 pm

Cats might chew on thin cables if they can't get access to some grass, either on the outside or from you growing a few on a vase somewhere. Of course Sarah Wilson doesn't fucking care about another creature, so the cat has to go around trying to fend for itself.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Feb 25, 2024 12:10 am

Let's not pretend that the cat has to resort to cables with the massive amount of fucking shit on her carpets. Her place looks like the vacuum bag just exploded, except I seriously doubt she owns a vacuum cleaner in the first place.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Feb 25, 2024 7:40 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2024 11:41 pm
Of course Sarah Wilson doesn't fucking care about another creature, so the cat has to go around trying to fend for itself.
And it can't even chill out on the sofa 'cause there's the constant risk of her just burying it under her massive ass.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette