NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
CuckTurdginson

Re: NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Post by CuckTurdginson » Sat Aug 10, 2024 7:42 am

The fact that she's so pretentious - the Yoko video is still incredibly pretentious, she jumps to Amber Turd's defense a lot - makes the awful prose of her book even funnier.

She's like liberal JD Vance, where he is trying to present as a hillbilly despite never living in Appalachia and spending a good chunk of his book bitching about poorfags - she wants to be a genuine auteur but is too shit a writer to see it through. Like if Doge never got real with himself.
Complicity wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2024 1:44 pm
Stand in front of an incoming train while you are at it, faggot.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2024 9:12 pm
Disregard, I suck cocks.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Aug 10, 2024 11:50 am

CuckTurdginson wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2024 7:42 am
The fact that she's so pretentious - the Yoko video is still incredibly pretentious, she jumps to Amber Turd's defense a lot - makes the awful prose of her book even funnier.
She's an impressively poor writer. It takes some fucking work to churn out turds of that size and quantity without an editor ever saying, "slow your roll, hon, it's time to get back to the word processor and fix this mess!"

I assume the reason why her books are so profoundly execrable has something to do with her publishing process. Maybe she isn't exactly self-published, but whoever is publishing her trash must be taking a hands-off approach. It's hilarious when you read stories about how many times H.P. Lovecraft, Clark Ashton Smith or Robert E. Howard had their tales rejected. Each as far from the modern NCunt as the earth is from the sun.

I don't think it's an exaggeration to suggest that her stories would be graded rather poorly if turned in as homework in a college writing course. Perhaps she'd get some marks for her creative cinematic universe. :lol:
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Ghost Dog

Post by Ghost Dog » Sat Aug 10, 2024 12:15 pm

They only put these books out to cash in on her audience. That's it, hence the books not being edited. She wasn't picked up because of merit, just because she has a following on Social Media. What a great choice considering the only bit of success they got was her one week on the New York Times Bestseller's List for the first book and it went downhill from there.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sat Aug 10, 2024 12:22 pm

She is the female star on Nebula, after all.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Aug 10, 2024 1:30 pm

Ghost Dog wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2024 12:15 pm
They only put these books out to cash in on her audience.
I also feel like they might just be throwing shit at the wall and see which shitty newcomer book turns out to be the next Twilight or 50 Shades.
It's like a variant of the monkeys-on-typewriters meme.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Sat Aug 10, 2024 3:35 pm

She also tries to say Yoko's never gotten her re-appraisal, which I'm not sure I agree with. The Boomers are coping, sure - but a lot of younger generations see Lennon as a wife beater.
Complicity wrote:
RAPEMAN wrote:
Disregard, I suck cocks.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Aug 10, 2024 3:40 pm

What we need is a re-appraisal of the misunderstood Doge Walker.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Sat Aug 10, 2024 3:50 pm

You can't request a video if you donate x amount to her paymeton, dammit. A Doge video from her would be funny, too.
Complicity wrote:
RAPEMAN wrote:
Disregard, I suck cocks.

Oengae

Post by Oengae » Sat Aug 10, 2024 9:14 pm

CuckTurdginson wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2024 7:42 am
And her defense of Yoko and Heard are thinly-veiled victim complexes for herself. She didn't get recognized by traditional media and escape IN status, which was because she was in the shadow of men like Doge, obviously. The internet turned on her for a minute not because she misspoke and doubled down, or because she got foisted by the cancel culture and progressive stack she actively participated in, but because of "diet nazis" whipping up a lynch mob against her. Outside of her dwindling circle of influence, she's either forgotten or disliked, but like Heard, it's entirely the result of her own actions. And she needs her and Heard absolved so she can go back to being the queen bitch of Breadtube instead of holed up on Nebula.

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Sat Aug 10, 2024 9:24 pm

CuckTurdginson wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2024 3:35 pm
She also tries to say Yoko's never gotten her re-appraisal, which I'm not sure I agree with. The Boomers are coping, sure - but a lot of younger generations see Lennon as a wife beater.
I was thinking about this. Seems the younger generations like her more.