The Angry Video Game Cuck

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: The Angry Video Game Cuck

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Feb 09, 2022 10:05 pm

I don't think we need any further proof that Bores'n'Doors is the superior show.
At least batdan will have something to rant about again.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Wed Feb 09, 2022 10:17 pm

Why the fuck should Bimmy release another AVGN movie? The first one is easily the worst thing he ever made, and it almost killed him. I don't think it really made him any money, so that's a deciding factor - incredible amount of work for a guy who has no time, and nothing to gain but more mockery (that is, if he had any time to look at comments).

He will never make another movie. He will just keep milking the garbage out of his jewtube channel until he retires, which probably won't take that long. He already acts pretty much like a senior citizen.

It's more entertaining to just look at people making fun of Screenwave:

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 10, 2022 12:15 am

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Wed Feb 09, 2022 10:17 pm
It's more entertaining to just look at people making fun of Screenwave
Nope.
No time cuck just released new bideo. Just look what he did to his head. What the fuck is that and why would you do that?
That's kino and completely distracting :lol:

casual pleb

Post by casual pleb » Thu Feb 10, 2022 12:30 am

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Why the fuck should Bimmy release another AVGN movie? The first one is easily the worst thing he ever made, and it almost killed him. I don't think it really made him any money, so that's a deciding factor - incredible amount of work for a guy who has no time, and nothing to gain but more mockery (that is, if he had any time to look at comments).
Pretty sure that he lost A LOT of money by making in, especially if you take into account, that he put his regular videos on hold to make it.

Almost no one ever cared about his movie other than himself and almost no one actually watched it - most just saw the ending part, which included the ET review.

Since that was the only movie of his life, he should have at least made some B horror crap - something what he's actually passionate about, unlike AVGN.

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 10, 2022 12:47 am

casual pleb wrote:
Thu Feb 10, 2022 12:30 am
Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Pretty sure that he lost A LOT of money by making in, especially if you take into account, that he put his regular videos on hold to make it.

Almost no one ever cared about his movie other than himself and almost no one actually watched it - most just saw the ending part, which included the ET review.

Since that was the only movie of his life, he should have at least made some B horror crap - something what he's actually passionate about, unlike AVGN.
I thought he made alittle something off movie, but just breaking even is a gift for him with that. He should have done a low budget horror film to begin with instead of holding a review hostage. I see it makes more sense for him to quietly milk money from as many former fans as possible then retire a miserable old cuck.

wulfenlord

Post by wulfenlord » Thu Feb 10, 2022 5:58 am

Guest wrote:
Thu Feb 10, 2022 12:15 am
Some Sick Fuck wrote:
It's more entertaining to just look at people making fun of Screenwave
Nope.
No time cuck just released new bideo. Just look what he did to his head. What the fuck is that and why would you do that?
So I'm not the only one who keeps staring at his unnatural wig?
Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn! Ph'nglui mglw'nfah Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl muh'fugen bix nood

Whenever you feel down :3
SpoilerShow

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Thu Feb 10, 2022 6:09 am

Imagine having worse hair than orange man! :lol:
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Thu Feb 10, 2022 6:24 am

No wolf, you aren't. My god man, just lose it. Now he reminds me of that Eric Butts fellow.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

Ihatebradjones

Post by Ihatebradjones » Thu Feb 10, 2022 7:34 am

Guest wrote:
Thu Feb 10, 2022 12:15 am
And now he's shilling kitchen knives of all things. Which the truthers pointed out is a scam. Nice one Jimbo. Not that I would follow endorsements from a gamer over a pro chef. Such an odd and misplaced thing to advertise. Maybe the caveman will buy one for his garbage-stabbing needs.
"Brad looks like a cancer patient" Lordkat from his Pop Quiz Hotshot riff.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Thu Feb 10, 2022 7:44 am

The knives are an appropriate endorsement. If you're an AVGN fan at this point, you'll need those knives to slit your wrists.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.