NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Re: NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Post by Old Black Man » Fri Jun 25, 2021 10:41 am

drisko wrote:
Fri Jun 25, 2021 12:49 am
Don't worry, Kaiser can't breed and Lindsay would just get a wire hanger if she got pregnant. So we're safe... for now.
Oh thank god, I just assumed they made more of each other like this.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 25, 2021 12:19 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Jun 25, 2021 1:25 am
I'm certain Lindsay has aborted so much she is infertile. Likely why she drinks more heavy than I do. I at least never got arrested. smh tbh fam
I'm gonna assume you don't get drunk in public, like Lindsay does

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jun 25, 2021 12:22 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Jun 25, 2021 12:19 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Jun 25, 2021 1:25 am
I'm certain Lindsay has aborted so much she is infertile. Likely why she drinks more heavy than I do. I at least never got arrested. smh tbh fam
I'm gonna assume you don't get drunk in public, like Lindsay does
I don't. Haven't for over a decade. But I also never throw a fit when drunk. I will be obnoxious but never filled with rage. But knowing I am annoying when I drink made me stop being drunk in public.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 25, 2021 11:30 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Jun 25, 2021 12:22 pm
But knowing I am annoying when I drink made me stop being drunk in public.
Why hasn't it stopped you from posting?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jun 25, 2021 11:57 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Jun 25, 2021 11:30 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Jun 25, 2021 12:22 pm
But knowing I am annoying when I drink made me stop being drunk in public.
Why hasn't it stopped you from posting?
Because I am inconsiderate of your faggot feelings.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Tue Jun 29, 2021 12:25 am

Insufferable. That's Lindsay in one word.

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 29, 2021 12:50 am

pibbs wrote:
Tue Jun 29, 2021 12:25 am
Insufferable. That's Lindsay in one word.
Pretty much. Nothing even happened to her. there was no mass unsubscribing or people going after her sponsors like Change The Channel did to Channel Awesome. People just brought up stuff she did that they didn't like. It was more about the threat of being cancelled instead of being cancelled. but hey it works for her to do the victim narrative so she get more pity bucks for her paymetons.

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 29, 2021 1:19 am

It wasn't even a threat. All she did was get ratio'd but she can't take it when the shoe is on the other foot so she cried about muh harassment and muh cancel culture (which totally doesn't exist when it happens to someone she doesn't like) and deactivated her twatter for a couple of weeks.

Basically, the Piers Morgan of INs

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 29, 2021 1:24 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Jun 29, 2021 1:19 am
It wasn't even a threat. All she did was get ratio'd but she can't take it when the shoe is on the other foot so she cried about muh harassment and muh cancel culture (which totally doesn't exist when it happens to someone she doesn't like) and deactivated her twatter for a couple of weeks.

Basically, the Piers Morgan of INs
Yeah, that's definitely more accurate. What i'm interested is how well her book will do this time around? She had no controversy last year and she was only to get on the New York Times Best Sellers List for one week at number 7. Let's see how well things will go this time. It's interesting to note that her little mermaid video still hasn't hit a million views yet. Do you think her mask off video might've backfired on her a little bit?

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 29, 2021 1:36 am

>I was on BBC
That's not notable Lindsey.
-alternate comment-
I didn't know she was ever off it.
Guest wrote:
Tue Jun 29, 2021 1:24 am
Do you think her mask off video might've backfired on her a little bit?
I don't think it did anything at all.
Lindsey made the nideo as bloated as she is for adbux first and foremost but it served a double purpose of making any halfway reasonable person nope the fuck out because they're not gonna listen to tubby drone on about nonsense and lie for two hours.
Lindsey's not-cancellation was a non-event among Twitter non-events. Some whore says Lindsey hates chinks. Lindsey being a retarded girlbrain starts panicking and paints a target on herself like a dipshit. A couple people on here and foxdickfarms snigger at her and move on. Now she can play victim forever. But Lindsey is an aging washed up whore and as time goes on people are gonna care less and less. Lindsey's death as an e-celeb will not come from her active poor decisions but because people moved on.