NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Complicity
Supreme Shitposter

Re: NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Post by Complicity » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:29 am

Guest wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:18 am
I think if you want her leftist allies to side with Iron Liz and against her, you don't mention that Iron Liz was a right-wing tranny.
Just replace the "voted for Trump" part with "personal vendetta over politics" then.
Besides, her circle of communists will defend her anyway until they have something to gain by doing so.

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:38 am

Complicity wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:29 am
Besides, her circle of communists will defend her anyway until they have something to gain by doing so.
That's why the best time to post it really would have been last month. Especially after she 'deleted' her Twatter.
That's also why I recommend that we hold onto it until the next time they start screeching at her and use it then to throw fuel on the fire.

drisko

Post by drisko » Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:35 am

Complicity wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:13 am
Guest wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:50 am
without context, bitch can spin it however she wants.
Context provided with:
"Why did you ask @ironliz if there was a woman you could talk to? You were already talking to her. Is it because she voted for Trump and you wanted to hurt her, or just because you are a terf in general?"

It's worth a shot at the very least.
That was pre Trump so I wouldn't even mention him.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:40 am

I doubt it had anything to do with politics.
Lindsay hated Liz because Liz was born a man. IIRC, Lindsay was getting pissed off Liz was taking part in some "As a woman..." discussion and Lindsay felt he didn't belong there.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:59 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:45 am
I'm surprised she even deactivated her twatter and bothered to defend herself. She could've just ignored it.
She did it because she's stupid.
It was a big fuckup because even if her crowd dosen't care she made a big shitshow out of everything and made us hikkiNEETs laugh, and that's gonna tear at her heart more than when she killed lil Demarcus.

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:29 am

Imagine Lindsay pissing pure wine on your face.

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:33 am

Guest wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:38 am
Complicity wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:29 am
That's why the best time to post it really would have been last month. Especially after she 'deleted' her Twatter.
That's also why I recommend that we hold onto it until the next time they start screeching at her and use it then to throw fuel on the fire.
Unfortunately there's no doubt that some autist lurking here (probably kiwi) will be too trigger happy to wait before the right time.

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:32 am

Guest wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:33 am
Unfortunately there's no doubt that some autist lurking here (probably kiwi) will be too trigger happy to wait before the right time.
Probably. But I checked the foxdick thread on her and they haven't seen it yet

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Mon Apr 19, 2021 6:04 am

Funny how that works. This tweet, harmless as it may be, would easily be enough to destroy anyone who isn't on 'their' line of thinking.
Lindsay however will be wholly immune to it unless her woke reputation were first to be grievously damaged by other means, such as a fall from grace when she outlived her usefulness.
In other words, none of her current allies will backstab her until they feel it's safe for them to do so.
It's a trap!

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Mon Apr 19, 2021 6:21 am

Unless a horde of enraged trannies and their allies scare the crap out of her meat shields friends then yeah she’s teflon.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.