Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Re: Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Post by Poonoo » Tue Oct 26, 2021 2:01 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 11:52 pm
Something broke for sure. Nobody can tell me he didn't have something misfire. Narcissist this, failed actor that, all fine and true but that's not all. That can't be all.
The isolation made him unhinged. He was always an egotistical dickhead who couldn't take banter but he wasn't insane like has been the past few years. He put in some level of work into what he did even though he progressively got lazier with that Vlog era shit, he still understood that he needed to produce something. Getting booted from TGWTG meant that he had no real contact with the outside world anymore, doing those crossovers, shitty movies and needing some level of contact between him and people on the site kept him sane. Lupa ruined that, and moving away from Miles contributed to that too since you know Rapril would have stopped giving a shit about him after a few months once she was no longer starstruck.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Oct 24, 2021 8:48 pm
Most still do. If Spoony ever was to release a video again they would fall over each other to suck his dick.
That is what separated us from his Reddit, when he would make a video, even a shitty stream, they would jump for joy and declare that he has made a glorious return.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 26, 2021 2:16 am

Poonoo wrote:
Tue Oct 26, 2021 2:01 am
The isolation made him unhinged
Isolation will do that

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Tue Oct 26, 2021 4:17 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Oct 26, 2021 2:16 am
Poonoo wrote:
Tue Oct 26, 2021 2:01 am
The isolation made him unhinged
Isolation will do that
I've seen it happen to people during this lockdown shit. It's even getting to me. You get totally detached from humanity and feel like an outsider looking in.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 26, 2021 5:06 am

Definitely think isolation made him even more unhinged, then you add on malnutrition (especially lack of b12) so his mind melts. He had a howard Hughs unkept crazyman thing going on. All that because he wanted a house with some dumb girl he barely knew. Should have stayed with Mexican Slayer "the Ace" Miles.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Oct 26, 2021 5:17 am

I wonder if he's left behind a collection of Mountain Dew bottles filled with piss.
Liar Revealed wrote:
Tue Oct 26, 2021 4:17 am
I've seen it happen to people during this lockdown shit. It's even getting to me. You get totally detached from humanity and feel like an outsider looking in.
Think about your favorite waifu, get a pillow of her, and hold on tight.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 26, 2021 5:43 am

Baffling he has not explained his current situation at all. But then again he never does and feels he owes his fans nothing. "Oh I'm in Arizona now" is all he'd need to do.

casual pleb

Post by casual pleb » Tue Oct 26, 2021 5:56 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Oct 26, 2021 5:43 am
Baffling he has not explained his current situation at all. But then again he never does and feels he owes his fans nothing. "Oh I'm in Arizona now" is all he'd need to do.
To be fair, you don't really want to announce your living situation on twatter, especially when most of your remaining fanbase is nothing but deranged trannies, furfags and land-whales - often all three combined into one.

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 26, 2021 6:04 am

Yeah as if screaming "I'm losing the house!!" every 2 days isn't disclosing too much of ones living situation :ugeek:

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 26, 2021 6:19 am

he's been talking about losing his house for four god damn years now.

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 26, 2021 7:17 am

Spoony really has a HUGE ego. He can't accept the fact that all he will be known for is reviewing really old video games from the 80s/90s, like an inferior version of the AVGN. At his peak when he reached enough Patreon money to actually fund his movie, he was nervous because he actually had to follow through on it.

This was the same time where he was selling pictures of himself with his autographs to his fans at absurd prices like he was famous outside of the internet. He honestly thought he would able to make it big time like a famous A-list actor or at least be the next Roger Ebert. When really making 6-figures doing video game/movie reviews was the only thing fans wanted from him.