Hello Armake21/TheWaste0Time/Marco

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
CuckTurdginson

Re: Hello Armake21/TheWaste0Time/Marco

Post by CuckTurdginson » Fri Jun 05, 2020 10:39 pm

Armake and Jim knew each other through Pax Bisonika, Idk why they're still friends - Jim used to talk shit about the guy all the time.

Do we have backup video of the stream last night?
ebin namefag wrote:
Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:12 am
Sorry DHI but I cant have this shitpost finished by Friday. I've been farting nonstop for days. Its impossible to sit by the computer in this state.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sat Jun 06, 2020 9:56 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Jun 05, 2020 1:18 pm
I like armake. I fondly remember when he and I were the only sad fuckers who would talk about normal shit on the tranny skype chatroom.
I remember after I came back to it when everyone left, I was lurking it before that video I made and when he would pop in he would just talk about video games and it would be chill. Then when he left those futa cunts went right back to being cringey spergs.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Sat Jun 06, 2020 7:07 pm

I only watched bits and pieces of Armake's stream. He couldn't go a single sentence without dropping f-bombs like a toddler with severe tourettes. He also bitched and moaned about the name (Marcus) his adopted mother gave him, because reasons. Otherwise, he's still the perpetually aggrieved weirdo of 14 years ago and counting. I would also comment on why he already looks like he's in his 60s and so busted, but I think that's a predictable result of being such a crazed, angry person since forever.
Armake and Jim knew each other through Pax Bisonika, Idk why they're still friends - Jim used to talk shit about the guy all the time.
I would imagine it boils down to the same Codependency bile that also powers up the couple dozen asskissers who coddle and enable Armake (and by extension other INs) to this very day.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jun 06, 2020 9:22 pm

>IN hasn't changed (for the better) since at least the start of his career

Omoshiroi ("omoshiroi means "interesting").
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

thegunfever

Post by thegunfever » Tue Jun 09, 2020 10:45 pm

Its kinda ironic seeing the guy who stole my shine all these years ago ended up being such a pathetic loser.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Jun 10, 2020 2:54 am

I wonder how many here remember gunfever.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Mon Jun 15, 2020 4:34 am

Eons back, Armake cooked up a really schizo story of being supposedly attacked IRL by a gunfever dude. I recall GamingGoose being among the few to recall the actual details of that mountain of diarrhea dickwaffles.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jun 15, 2020 4:55 am

I just remember him from the comment sections. "Nigga stole my shine!"
I believe he had a second account at some point and eventually he was just gone. Odd troll but seemingly effective. Not as good as Chad Warden but then nobody was.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

jumkey mones

Post by jumkey mones » Mon Jun 15, 2020 11:03 pm

I wonder if anybody still has any of those old gunfever videos floating around(particulary the one where the avgn admits hes gay for the irate gamer and armake21 getting interviewed for molestation by chris hansen). I checked youtube and the only trace thats left of him i can find is a 13 year old video that was made in the movies by a user called stopgunfever chronicaling his older accounts that was made in the old pc game the movies.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Jun 16, 2020 1:32 am

Those must've gotten nuked along with his accounts. Nobody bothered to back up videos back then.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!