Star Wars Youtubers :World Class Autism

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Star Wars Youtubers :World Class Autism

Post by Le Redditeur » Sat Dec 18, 2021 12:18 am

I played a lot of vydia and watched a lot of stuff when I was a kid, but fuck me if I ever think modern suits ruining a franchise I paid attention to 30 years ago is "destroying my childhood". Ridiculous.

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Sat Dec 18, 2021 1:17 am

I grew up in front of a TV and have a lot of nostalgia for 80s bullshit, but these people whose "childhoods" are always getting raped by bad movies are a special breed. When I was a teenager, girls cured your virginal obsessions. The day I got a girlfriend in high school, all of the geeky stuff I was into didn't matter to me anymore. Girls didn't care about those things.

A lot of outraged geeks these days seem to have either missed that life development (never got a girlfriend) or maybe even now that girls take part in "geek culture", they've always had support for their childish interests and thus never stopped taking them very seriously.

Post by Guest » Sat Dec 18, 2021 1:43 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Dec 17, 2021 8:49 pm
I didn't give a fuck about movies or had them be a defining childhood memory.
I will never understand people like that. Did they never have anyone to do stuff with? No family? No influence like their father's job or something? How absolutely pathetic and abysmal of a childhood that must've been when some daft movie with a green rubber goblin was their world.
My childhood was spent doing nothing but playing vidya and watching animu but even I don't react to media like this.
I never cared about Stalwarts but I've never reacted to something like, I dunno, Dragon Ball Sooper and thought "ah, that's the reason my life is shit."
I don't think about the media of my youth at all (unless I wanna jack) and I'm a grade A loser.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Dec 18, 2021 1:55 am

It's because even you know how pathetic your existence is. But you deal with it like a real man.
Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Sat Dec 18, 2021 1:17 am
The day I got a girlfriend in high school, all of the geeky stuff I was into didn't matter to me anymore. Girls didn't care about those things.
They closest thing they ever had to a girlfriend was Fluttershy.
Guest wrote:
Fri Dec 17, 2021 8:37 pm
don't know why you guys let this thread die, Star Whore fantards are a gold mine of lolz and autism!
Wookiepedia broke people with shit like this or this.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sat Dec 18, 2021 4:58 am

What I don't get about the >muh childhood faggots is, your childhood is over. It's fucking over. This isn't like finding out your uncle molested you when you were a kid and you repressed the memory and now you can't think of your happy childhood memories without thinking about how your uncle also molested you. No. It's just a crappy consoomer product sequel to a consoomer product you enjoyed as a kid.

Someone else mentioned Dragon Ball. I used to love Dragon Ball as a kid. Then they made Dragon Ball Super and it was a piece of dogshit. Horribly animated, shat all over the characters and the concepts. So, do you know what I did? I didn't go 'Muh childhood. They ruined muh childhood'. I simply ignored it and pretended it doesn't exist. It's not like they're vanishing the original Dragon Ball out of existence

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sat Dec 18, 2021 5:45 am

That's exactly my argument every time some faggot doomposts about how <insert media company> is going to RUIN <insert franchise>. It has been particularly annoying with the upcoming Amazon Woke of the Rings series, as if It will suddenly completely ruin whatever Tolkien had previously written.

It's not hate, but indifference that kills those shitty adaptations. Just now, what did in Netflix Cowboy Bebop wasn't the game and gay weeb outrage about that annoying kid or the feminist cunt complaining about muh sexism and objectification, but the simple fact that the majority of people just didn't turn to watch episode 2. And, hey, does anyone even remember the Death Note movie with Black L at this point? Just let these things to rot and die on their own.

Post by Guest » Sat Dec 18, 2021 5:58 am

Exactly. Only when they start saying the originals can't exist or they start altering the originals to be more woke does any of this shit become a problem. Otherwise, just ignore them to death.

Another example is Zombie Simpsons. I haven't watched nu-Simpsons episodes in years, I don't care about any of the crappy, shoddily written unfunny garbage they put out now. Don't care if they get rid of Apu, Carl, Doctor Hibbert for being offensive. I just don't care.
Now, if they were to decide that Classic Simpsons wasn't allowed to exist and try to pull the classic episodes from circulation like they did with the Michael Jackson episode, that is a problem. That is worth getting angry over.

Post by Guest » Sat Dec 18, 2021 7:39 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Dec 18, 2021 1:55 am
>fluttershy

look at this gayboy :lol: a real man dates a rainbow dash plushie

Dingus Bajingus

Post by Dingus Bajingus » Sat Dec 18, 2021 8:31 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Dec 18, 2021 7:39 am
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Dec 18, 2021 1:55 am
>fluttershy

look at this gayboy :lol: a real man dates a rainbow dash plushie
Surely you mean a figurine in a jar.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Dec 18, 2021 12:47 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Dec 18, 2021 4:58 am
What I don't get about the >muh childhood faggots is, your childhood is over.
I think that's the root problem. Pathetic manchildren just can't let go.
We agree that you can't retrospectively ruin a book, movie, show or game just by making a new, woke part of the franchise.
Stuff like Lucas fucking around with the original SW movies or books being censored in re-prints is. Disney SW movies being terrible doesn't matter.

Unless you just can't let go and move on with your life. They can't ignore the new crap because their childhood must go on, even when they are in their thirties and beyond.
They don't just want to be a child again, they want to be one still and forever.

That's why I'm so disgusted by them. They want to be children but also a sex pest. No accountability but also get to vote and shape the world. No responsibility but also all the rights.

They need the consoomer products to go on to not break the illusion. True, failed normalfags, that can't stand being reminded of it.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!