Kassandra Killjoy: Paranormal Private-Eye "The Search for the Swordsman" - A short story cosplaying as a novel by peeRod

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
wulfenlord

Re: Kassandra Killjoy: Paranormal Private-Eye "The Search for the Swordsman" - A short story cosplaying as a novel by pe

Post by wulfenlord » Wed Jul 10, 2024 5:56 pm

And on that very day, the render queue finishes :o
Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn! Ph'nglui mglw'nfah Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl muh'fugen bix nood

Whenever you feel down :3
SpoilerShow

pibbs

Re: Kassandra Killjoy: Paranormal Private-Eye "The Search for the Swordsman" - A short story cosplaying as a novel by pe

Post by pibbs » Wed Jul 10, 2024 6:26 pm

Singh'sSpot wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2024 5:51 pm
Killjoy movie comes out before the Spoony movie, did not have that on my bingo card.
I hope he kept the shopping cart.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jul 10, 2024 6:27 pm

Of course. He gotta keep his amazing cinematography consistent.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jul 19, 2024 5:52 am

Another fake live-action Killjoy poster thingie. Does he seriously think that's a real cat?

>I dunno who keeps making these
You sure know how to thank your fans.

>I'll have to wait for the contract to finish the second book
You are the most inept author who ever was and ever will be.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Fri Jul 19, 2024 9:54 am

He thinks he's getting a contract? Can't fault him for lack of confidence.
Complicity wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2024 1:44 pm
Stand in front of an incoming train while you are at it, faggot.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2024 9:12 pm
Disregard, I suck cocks.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jul 19, 2024 10:18 am

I know it's more prestigious to have an actual publisher, but this vanity publisher is obviously scamming him, so it's probably wiser to just self-publish this shit. Can't imagine POD being worse than these "professional" books.

Of course, knowing him he probably gave the publisher exclusive rights to the whole IP.
-Yours Truly

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Sat Jul 20, 2024 8:32 pm

How much do you think he needs to pay the OF stripper to go along with all this?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Jul 23, 2024 9:08 pm

RedLine wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2024 8:32 pm
How much do you think he needs to pay the OF stripper to go along with all this?
More than he paid that mailbox office print-on-demand "publisher" to manifest his toddler novel into physical form.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Tue Jul 23, 2024 10:16 pm

He never seems to post ALL this "fan" art. (and hes the lonesome insecure kind of bitch that would post every bit of it) Just crap he makes himself and lies about, or the whore he's paying to pretend to care. I wonder how much of his dad's paychecks he's spending on this new "career"?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jul 24, 2024 5:09 am

pibbs wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2024 10:16 pm
I wonder how much of his dad's paychecks he's spending on this new "career"?
Not nearly enough. Hack writer Chads like Gloria Tesch had daddy create them her their own publisher so they don't have to exist in this weird limbo where all they can do is fantasize about merchandize that will never happen.
-Yours Truly