Mathew "Film Bald" Buck

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Mathew "Film Bald" Buck

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Aug 22, 2021 2:10 pm

I'm fairly sure he hasn't, no. Never said it and in his whining about a regular job not being an option he mentioned that he's not even qualified to work at Tesco. Which would only be the case if you've never done anything after school.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Aug 22, 2021 4:07 pm

If he had an actual job, I bet half of his tweets would be about the PTSD he got from "toxic" customers.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sun Aug 22, 2021 10:48 pm

We're finally seeing what happens to online personalities when they get old. Like Spoony, they all thought they'd go on to bigger things and become household names and be showered in cash and praise. I'd pay to see Lupa swallow a giant dragon dildo with her pasty ginger asshole, but I don't give a shit about anything she reviews.

Post by Guest » Sun Aug 22, 2021 10:58 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 10:48 pm
We're finally seeing what happens to online personalities when they get old. Like Spoony, they all thought they'd go on to bigger things and become household names and be showered in cash and praise. I'd pay to see Lupa swallow a giant dragon dildo with her pasty ginger asshole, but I don't give a shit about anything she reviews.
Yeah pretty much. It seems like it will only lead in 2 directions for the ex-CA crew: living in their parents' basement or do minimum wage work they hate in order to pay the billth and continue making videos

Post by Guest » Sun Aug 22, 2021 11:37 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 10:48 pm
We're finally seeing what happens to online personalities when they get old.
What do you mean 'finally'? We've been seeing this shit for years now. The peak for most of these people was ten years ago and they've been steadily declining ever since.

Post by Guest » Tue Aug 24, 2021 9:37 am

He admits that people has called his voice annoying and that he's ugly. Gee, I wonder why people don't watch his videos?

Post by Guest » Tue Aug 24, 2021 11:13 am

Bulging eyes? Who was ever bullying him for that rather than the... fucking everything else?

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Tue Aug 24, 2021 11:19 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Aug 21, 2021 12:03 pm
Filmbrain shows self-awareness that he sucks at his "job" and that his presence turns people off his videos.
He has a face for radio and yet he makes videos of himself. Maybe he should just do audio recordings, but of course then he'd had to realise he has an obnoxious voice that also turns people away. It's almost like he was always shit at this and the TGWTG circlejerk lied to him, fuck the only reason he stopped doing the written reviews is because Blip revenue was the only way to get paid on that site. Deep down he knows writing was his strength, relatively speaking, as for an 18 year old his written reviews weren't bad at the time despite him clearly not growing since then (his Projector crap is just his written reviews in video form). He was never meant to be doing video shit and really needs to stop and move onto something else.

At least he is unintentionally entertaining us.
Guest wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 1:35 pm
Has he ever had a job?
He started doing the TGWTG shit at 18 or something and I remember him saying he was doing something at University back then. So probably not.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Tue Aug 24, 2021 11:25 am

HE has a face for radio and a voice for braille.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Aug 24, 2021 2:36 pm

But Maffew, they don't judge you by looks alone. It's just that there's nothing good about you at all. No charisma, no personality besides being whiny and no talent. Being hard to look at and listen to is just the kicker.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!