Kassandra Killjoy: Paranormal Private-Eye "The Search for the Swordsman" - A short story cosplaying as a novel by peeRod

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
CuckTurdginson

Re: Kassandra Killjoy: Paranormal Private-Eye "The Search for the Swordsman" - A short story cosplaying as a novel by pe

Post by CuckTurdginson » Thu May 23, 2024 10:46 am

Well now we know art would have made the book funnier.

Peerods genuinely such a shit writer that I’m not convinced panels would have made this thing easier to read.
ebin namefag wrote:
Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:12 am
Sorry DHI but I cant have this shitpost finished by Friday. I've been farting nonstop for days. Its impossible to sit by the computer in this state.

wulfenlord

Re: Kassandra Killjoy: Paranormal Private-Eye "The Search for the Swordsman" - A short story cosplaying as a novel by pe

Post by wulfenlord » Thu May 30, 2024 7:31 pm

Marsha Bowie must be so proud with him giving away his written ejaculations to hookers :3
Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn! Ph'nglui mglw'nfah Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl muh'fugen bix nood

Whenever you feel down :3
SpoilerShow

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu May 30, 2024 7:41 pm

Yeah, make sure to get that official Pegasus Publishers (tm) bookmark in the shot for that nice paycheck.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Complicity
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Complicity » Thu May 30, 2024 7:57 pm

>le great remy dee

Couldn't this thot find a cuck with a bigger audience to leech from?
Was Angry Joe unavailable somehow?
PeePeerod is literally the bottom of the barrel.
Or maybe he's the only one stupid enough to pay her for pretending to be interested in his shit.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Thu May 30, 2024 8:10 pm

THAT is a paid endorsement if I ever saw one. But who the fuck is that anyway? Her bio makes her out to be a glorified stripper. I don't understand the connection, except maybe he saw her once live and paid for a lap dance, and is now in love with her. Yeah, he strikes me exactly as the type. Like if a waitress is a little flirty to get a better tip and this idiot thinks she's really in to him.

Also I love how he's trying to force "bluehats" on his non-existent fanbase. You're not Firefly, and they're not Browncoats, fool.

Complicity
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Complicity » Thu May 30, 2024 8:23 pm

I believe he paid her years ago to appear in one video of his.
And then he told his four fucktards Legion to "show her love and support" or some shit.
You just know she threw that book in the trash and washed her hands the moment she was done with the selfie.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Thu May 30, 2024 8:38 pm

I loked it up. She was a succubus in one of his early videos, but the fool shot it so dark its hard to see her. Fucking idiot. Light that pootang.

This one if you must: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIINOXPaRtU&t=86s
The funniest thing about it, is how he looks like a hobbit standing next to her. LOL

And the one I vaguely remember, she came back to do Lola Bunny for his Space Jam video which has been taken down due to copyright and is now lost media. Thankfully.

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Thu May 30, 2024 8:49 pm

Wait his Space Jam video got taken for copyright? I hope you meant the sequel since I am pretty sure Doge's original is still up. Another reason for Peerod to hate him. :lol:

Complicity
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Complicity » Fri May 31, 2024 12:56 am

pibbs wrote:
Thu May 30, 2024 8:10 pm
maybe he saw her once live and paid for a lap dance
More likely he met her at a con while she was "promoting her services", and she figured out that the midget with fingernails for teeth would pay good money just to be in the same room as her.
pibbs wrote:
Thu May 30, 2024 8:10 pm
and is now in love with her. Yeah, he strikes me exactly as the type. Like if a waitress is a little flirty to get a better tip and this idiot thinks she's really in to him.
How much do you want to bet that Kassandra Killjoy is modeled after this bitch?
And that the thirsty fuck awkwardly confessed it to her, while stuttering?
That's something for Kevin and Tyrone to laugh about during the spit-roasting.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri May 31, 2024 6:09 am

Complicity wrote:
Fri May 31, 2024 12:56 am
How much do you want to bet that Kassandra Killjoy is modeled after this bitch?
Unfortunately, he keeps reminding his twitter audience about her being modeled after another 3DPD.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette