Marzgunt: Queen of Hashtags (and fabricated outrage)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Marzgunt: Queen of Hashtags (and fabricated outrage)

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Feb 23, 2023 10:23 pm

Dude's got nothing on the Famikamen Rider opening song :roll:
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Thu Feb 23, 2023 10:36 pm

Marz is a lot like Doge in that they both came from musician parents and thus think that they can sing. They cannot.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Fri Feb 24, 2023 2:28 pm

At least Douche's parents didn't produce a failure that would turn against them. Ok, he might be a failure on his own, but at least he's not a raging cunt and public enemy no. 6424 like Trucker Lady.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Feb 24, 2023 3:55 pm

Doge might be the most successful children's entertainer that isn't a child molester. That should count for something.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

GitGud
Quality Poster

Post by GitGud » Sun Feb 26, 2023 7:01 pm

CuckTurdginson wrote:
Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:12 pm
>Onlyfans

In L.A. that will maybe pay her gas bill. I am low key baiting Gitgud to reply to this tho.

She deserves all of this, hopefully she gets mugged soon. Or her manlet husbando.
"For only 1.99 i honk at you while i read the local Truckstop menu to you. If you wanna pay me 4.99, i´ll eat a egg salad sandwich from my local truckstop vending machine, and shit it in a ziplock bag for you. And for the super low price of 20 bucks i´ll roll out to your house with my 18 wheeler with a trailer full of hogs and 55 gallons of lube so we can play ride the pig for a weekend (Must return the Pigs on monday)....."
I will return when i the times are dire.
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Sun Feb 26, 2023 8:38 pm

GitGud wrote:
Sun Feb 26, 2023 7:01 pm
CuckTurdginson wrote:
Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:12 pm
>Onlyfans

In L.A. that will maybe pay her gas bill. I am low key baiting Gitgud to reply to this tho.

She deserves all of this, hopefully she gets mugged soon. Or her manlet husbando.
"For only 1.99 i honk at you while i read the local Truckstop menu to you. If you wanna pay me 4.99, i´ll eat a egg salad sandwich from my local truckstop vending machine, and shit it in a ziplock bag for you. And for the super low price of 20 bucks i´ll roll out to your house with my 18 wheeler with a trailer full of hogs and 55 gallons of lube so we can play ride the pig for a weekend (Must return the Pigs on monday)....."
Talent like yours is extremely rare, GitGud. :lol:
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

GitGud
Quality Poster

Post by GitGud » Mon Feb 27, 2023 6:39 pm

Rapeculture wrote:
Sun Feb 26, 2023 8:38 pm
Talent like yours is extremely rare, GitGud. :lol:
Like producing toxic gas and raising the right arm when we hear "SIEG", it is a natural thing for the normal german to be a little bit of a sick fuck.
Its like when LINSAAAY comes across a corn field. She has to fuck every corn cob like i have to fuck every brain cell of m dear readers.
I will return when i the times are dire.
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli

popeyeschickensandwich

Post by popeyeschickensandwich » Fri Mar 17, 2023 5:20 am

She's got a vtuber now, it's an alien based on some drawing she got from high school. Can't wait for her to try to lure in simps with the vtuber only.

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Fri Mar 17, 2023 5:31 am

Simps don't want ugly high school fanart voiced by Large Marge. They want cute voices like Doog girl or based shrine maidens

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Mar 17, 2023 6:27 am

I don't think VTubing really works if everyone already knows the vile wench behind the animu character.
She would also basically have to run a filter over her audio to try and autotune herself up to VTuber standards, which would make this all the more jarring since we already know how she sounds like.
popeyeschickensandwich wrote:
Fri Mar 17, 2023 5:20 am
She's got a vtuber now, it's an alien based on some drawing she got from high school.
Now? She's shown her grand plans for this years ago. Is she only now going serious with this idea?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette