Little kuriboh ,once youtube idol for weaboos now cuck

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Osterzone

Re: Little kuriboh ,once youtube idol for weaboos now cuck

Post by Osterzone » Thu Jan 11, 2024 8:17 pm

vegetasasuke0 wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2024 8:01 am
Probably something about how the dude got Martin blacklisted because he does parody dubs on the internet.
So that’s what it is. Matthew has a grudge against Tang, but if he names him, siccing his fans on Tang, Matthew will get blowback. His nonbiney wife has worked on the same shit as Tang for almost 20 years, so she’d probably get blacklisted too.

vegetasasuke0

Post by vegetasasuke0 » Fri Jan 12, 2024 1:35 am

Osterzone wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2024 8:17 pm
So that’s what it is. Matthew has a grudge against Tang, but if he names him, siccing his fans on Tang, Matthew will get blowback. His nonbiney wife has worked on the same shit as Tang for almost 20 years, so she’d probably get blacklisted too.
That is my guess, I remember he complained that people referred to him as "LittleKuriboh the abridged guy" and he cried about it and said it hurt his image in the professional sense.
Abridging is dead

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jan 12, 2024 6:51 am

Boy, it sure sucks if people recognize you for your main body of work.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Complicity
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Complicity » Fri Jan 12, 2024 12:58 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2024 6:51 am
Boy, it sure sucks if people recognize you for your main body of work.
That's not even true, considering that his true main body of work is We are -unfortunately-still here, the video series about a 40 something bald cuck crying on camera because a movie he saw on tv made him sad - that's neither a joke or hyperbole, i remember a video of his in which he cried like a baby because he saw The Voices with Ryan Reynolds.
Too bad that Reynolds' character had schizophrenia and not muh depression, but same thing i guess.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jan 12, 2024 9:48 pm

vegetasasuke0 wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2024 1:35 am
That is my guess, I remember he complained that people referred to him as "LittleKuriboh the abridged guy" and he cried about it and said it hurt his image in the professional sense.
Voice actors are only "professional" in the sense that they get paid for it. I'd say its even a step below professional YouTuber or streamer. Both of which require a wider range of skills.

The thought that anything could hurt your reputation in that retarded field is laughable.
People just don't like him because he's a whiny bitch. Those are a nightmare to work with. Since it's not skilled work, why bother with that faggot?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

vegetasasuke0

Post by vegetasasuke0 » Sun Jan 14, 2024 5:46 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2024 9:48 pm
Voice actors are only "professional" in the sense that they get paid for it. I'd say its even a step below professional YouTuber or streamer. Both of which require a wider range of skills.
Depends, most youtubers just hire other people to do the heavy lifting for themselves, while the face of the channels just sit there and pretend to be interesting or talk out of their asses. None of those guys really edit their videos, like how Bimmy doesn't even play games for AVGN anymore. Youtube and streaming is mostly about grifting or taking credit for other people these days. It's why I give Kaiser at least a little bit of credit because he went from start to finish as the only real editor of TFS, but if he handed off duties to a second editor, he could have actually gotten shit done faster. LK has like 3 editors and they can get the editing done, but he can't be bothered to write anything because he isn't creative. That is why after his ex-wife left, it all became dated memes, his wife wrote what was considered the gold standard for abridging, while he performed the lines decently, and now he can't be bothered to let anyone help him write shit.
Abridging is dead

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jan 14, 2024 5:50 am

vegetasasuke0 wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2024 5:46 am
Depends, most youtubers just hire other people to do the heavy lifting for themselves, while the face of the channels just sit there and pretend to be interesting or talk out of their asses.
Later on but not from the start. Then still they have to be more charismatic than a voice actor has to be.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jan 14, 2024 8:23 am

Nobody actually gives a fuck about voice actors unless we're talking about the top 1% or something.
Meanwhile an IN is only ever as good as his potential as a friendship simulator.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

vegetasasuke0

Post by vegetasasuke0 » Mon Jan 22, 2024 4:54 am

LK says episode 86 is coming together and he blames ShadyVox's drama for the reason nothing got done between then and now. What a fucking clown. Also he says to believe victims when he covered up 1kids' bullshit, as well as AzureCrow's rape while it was documented on a voice recording a long time ago from AzureCrow's ex, instead they blacklisted his ex and called her unstable.
Abridging is dead

Gendo's Ocular Dickhole

Post by Gendo's Ocular Dickhole » Mon Jan 22, 2024 5:17 pm

"It's everyone else's fault but mine" is his bread and butter.
CMD has unforeseen consequences...Show