The CA Google Doc

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Re: The CA Google Doc

Post by Poonoo » Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:38 pm

I'm sure he'll get paid an extra dollar on his yearly salary for this.
This seems to be the new angle they may be going with. "Sure, we WERE shit, but now we are all good". It's strange they didn't say that in their "apology", you'd think that if they were going to make a public statement they would have mentioned that they fucked up in the past and have gone to great lengths to improve things rather than saying "sorry you feel that way".

But that would require competence, and the people on that site have never known what the fuck they are doing.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

TheProgressive

Post by TheProgressive » Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:01 pm

And I wonder how much backpedalling they'll do when they leave. Let us not forget how defensive of the company the likes of Linky were back in the day, but are now happy to shit-talk them.

Though I think in his case it's more just a part of his typical "I've gotten what I want out of them, now I'll stab them in the back to join this circle of people" behaviour.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:10 pm

TheProgressive wrote:
Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:01 pm
And I wonder how much backpedalling they'll do when they leave. Let us not forget how defensive of the company the likes of Linky were back in the day, but are now happy to shit-talk them.

Though I think in his case it's more just a part of his typical "I've gotten what I want out of them, now I'll stab them in the back to join this circle of people" behaviour.
That's exactly how he is. His moral compass extends to about as far as his finances and stops there. He took this opportunity to virtue signal and be a good male feminist ally because CA has nothing left to offer him and he figures he might get a few more subs/Patreons from this silly fucking #meagain bowel movement.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Post by Guest » Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:18 pm

So, does this doc reveal why Brad is still working with these hacks? Whatever blackmail used to make him stay would be the only mystery left to figure out.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:32 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:18 pm
So, does this doc reveal why Brad is still working with these hacks? Whatever blackmail used to make him stay would be the only mystery left to figure out.
Brad is friends with the Walkers. Unlike every other ex-producer, he's not a backstabbing cunt.
rabidtictac wrote:

Post by Guest » Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:54 pm

Rapeculture wrote:
Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:12 am
I heard he was doing that DDP Yoga or whatever the fuck it is. Apparently it hasn't worked for him, otherwise we'd be seeing pics everywhere of his miracle transformation.
Nasim-chan could have saved him with body building and eating vegatables. It's sad that she'd rather shoot up that building :cry: .
Proboards Support wrote:
Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:27 am
*Randomly wonders if there is a link between autism and weight*
There is. Something's wrong with autist brains that makes them either super fat or AIDS thin.

cuckymccukerson

Post by cuckymccukerson » Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:09 pm

Rapeculture wrote:
Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:32 pm
Guest wrote:
Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:18 pm
Brad is friends with the Walkers. Unlike every other ex-producer, he's not a backstabbing cunt.
Yeah, it's kinda fucked up what everyone is doing now with this doc. too little to late kids

Post by Guest » Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:07 pm

this only proves one thing:

mike michaud is americas greatest hero.

a true cunt destroyer.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:21 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:07 pm
this only proves one thing:

mike michaud is americas greatest hero.

a true cunt destroyer.
The best comment I've read so far today. And 100% accurate.
rabidtictac wrote:

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:00 pm

Mike Michaud/Miles Antwiller partnership for Making America Great Again when?