Kassandra Killjoy: Paranormal Private-Eye "The Search for the Swordsman" - A short story cosplaying as a novel by peeRod

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
pibbs

Re: Kassandra Killjoy: Paranormal Private-Eye "The Search for the Swordsman" - A short story cosplaying as a novel by pe

Post by pibbs » Mon May 20, 2024 2:58 pm

All of these books I have had fun tearing apart except one, Lindsey's second book. That book committed the worst sin - it was boring. She was so far up her own ass I was slogging to get through it, so I quit reading it in the middle. I guess that makes it unique in that respect.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Kassandra Killjoy: Paranormal Private-Eye "The Search for the Swordsman" - A short story cosplaying as a novel by pe

Post by Le Redditeur » Mon May 20, 2024 7:19 pm

CuckTurdginson wrote:
Mon May 20, 2024 2:18 pm
Of course if I pitched “witch detective lolicon story” - VORP would name three different animu/mangos that are exactly that.
hey, don't discount Matantei Loki Ragnarok, it's bretty gud.

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Mon May 20, 2024 8:20 pm

I’m just saying this crap is completely unsalvageable. This editor he hired, if he did anything at all - could not do anything ethical sans telling Peerod to scrap the whole thing.
ebin namefag wrote:
Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:12 am
Sorry DHI but I cant have this shitpost finished by Friday. I've been farting nonstop for days. Its impossible to sit by the computer in this state.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon May 20, 2024 8:46 pm

Did he hire an editor? Maybe as part of this vanity publisher grift? If there was one he effectively did fuck all.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Mon May 20, 2024 9:45 pm

Did any of you actually read it? No editor was involved in that shit.

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Mon May 20, 2024 10:29 pm

Thought you said he hired a britbong.
ebin namefag wrote:
Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:12 am
Sorry DHI but I cant have this shitpost finished by Friday. I've been farting nonstop for days. Its impossible to sit by the computer in this state.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Mon May 20, 2024 10:58 pm

CuckTurdginson wrote:
Mon May 20, 2024 10:29 pm
Thought you said he hired a britbong.
No. But he did some back-alley Liverpool scammer to publish it. They probably promised editing services, and then just flipped through it and said "looks good!"

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Wed May 22, 2024 3:47 am

Literally no one asked him to watch this. Ever.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed May 22, 2024 4:43 am

I usually ask him where to watch Legend of the Overfiend, but he always ignores me. Sad.
Did he already call this an inspiration for Killjoy? That might give people the wrong impression, especially since modern Leftists like to think she's trans for disguising herself as a dude every now and then.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu May 23, 2024 10:16 am

We have new art of the Bootleg Camarilla, using the same style of ill-fitting background art as that revamped fake comic cover from before: >the 7 monsters who rule over the underworld
Wasn't their only real scene about them being incompetent whiners endlessly bitching about the Swordsman not taking care of all of their problems? Why does he keep hyping these stooges as if they're a big deal? Fucking Draco Malfoy and his two henchmen were a greater menace to the protagonists than these fools.

And you gotta love the group composition. The mummy chick looks like a confusing mess, and the devil guy (who's now rocking a buster sword for some reason) is trying his best to hide behind his nakama.
Also why is Killjoy's evil mom holding her broom like some kind of battle axe? Where the fuck does ERod steal these poses from?
And why are monsters so obsessed with melee weapons in this setting? Aside from the Not-Master-Sword every battle in this story is won with magic blasts or that one finger gun gauntlet. Where are the modern firearms with magic bullets?

I guess the mad scientist's looking alright (and really the only bit of art that actually comes across as an improvement). Shame he has fuckall to do with the plot besides existing.
Also you'd think he would own a raygun or something, but no. Just, he's rocking Scarecrow's claw from the Arkham games and a fucking cattle prod.
-Yours Truly