Team Fag Star

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
popeyeschickensandwich

Re: Team Fag Star

Post by popeyeschickensandwich » Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:40 am

It ends with it implying it's a one time thing because their resident evil murder man Zito is just that pissed they had more control over the game than he did.
But who knows, now that half of the cast of the episode is gone they might just do it with the new people. I don't know much about Critical Role but it very much felt like "What if Critical Role was done by US?" which isn't that funny. As writers they aren't that put together and they certainly aren't put together as actors in front of a camera. But not being funny is a thing now, maybe I'm just missing out. I'm not part of the fanbase because when Grant's character died I was like "Finally he's not in the video anymore" but the chatters were screaming his character's name. I really... I don't get the appeal of Kirran and Grant. I specify them because they apparently carried the let's play channel prior to their departure just what is it?

Oh and Martin's whining about people whining about him liking Star Wars again. Oh and they're doing a Destiny 2 stream with Marin to gush about Marin being I think one of the new main characters in this new campaign for it?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:58 am

>Team Fag Star starting out with a non-DBZ idea and immediately abandoning it
Remember DieselDust?!
popeyeschickensandwich wrote:
Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:40 am
I don't know much about Critical Role but it very much felt like "What if Critical Role was done by US?" which isn't that funny.
Critical Role is just a bunch of actors paid to pretend that they're playing D&D, except a lot of morons believe it's a genuine Actual Play thingie (resulting in wrong impressions about how a D&D session is actually like).
I think people once tried to cancel them for being too white (especially after diversifying their actual campaign setting, since that's like cultural appropriation or something), but they're too important to promote D&D to unperson.

(They also got some mild flak for keeping their mouths shut during the recent OGL drama, but what did you expect from people directly sponsored by WotC/Hasbro?)
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Fri Mar 24, 2023 1:46 pm

Mercer also fleeced his fans pretty good when they did that Kickstarter. Raised 11 million to get their campaigns animated, but then whoops, Mercer sold the rights to Amazon and everyone needs to pay for Prime to watch. Then twitch got hacked, whoops, Mercer was making millions in twitch subs and bits and didn't need Kickstarter. TeamFagStar could only dream of having fans that retarded.

popeyeschickensandwich

Post by popeyeschickensandwich » Sat Mar 25, 2023 8:37 am

In Taka's stream he said he and Lani had to nag Kaiser into playing Trunks because they found his Trunks just that good and wrote that joke where Vegeta screamed loudly on Namek to force Kaiser to record for Trunks.
Taka thought that Kaiser's "Daddy...?" line in that episode was proof Kaiser was JUST. THAT. GOOD.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Mar 25, 2023 2:15 pm

There's no end to their delusions of grandeur, is there?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

popeyeschickensandwich

Post by popeyeschickensandwich » Mon Mar 27, 2023 2:20 am

Another Taka update he's saying their ringtone scouter gag they did it first and then show Furiza in a healing pod in Super.
... I don't get what did they do first here? Did they make the "FURIZA, FURIZA, FURIZAAA!" song and I never knew that?

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Mon Mar 27, 2023 2:27 am

Taking credit for shit they didn't do again? That song came out 08

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Mar 27, 2023 5:51 am

With an extra helping of "Toei stole from us!"
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

vegetasasuke0

Post by vegetasasuke0 » Mon Mar 27, 2023 6:29 am

popeyeschickensandwich wrote:
Mon Mar 27, 2023 2:20 am
Another Taka update he's saying their ringtone scouter gag they did it first and then show Furiza in a healing pod in Super.
... I don't get what did they do first here? Did they make the "FURIZA, FURIZA, FURIZAAA!" song and I never knew that?
It's them implying they are the reason DBZ is still popular.
Abridging is dead

popeyeschickensandwich

Post by popeyeschickensandwich » Mon Mar 27, 2023 8:44 am

"Okay so this reference this was like brand new the song had just come out like a couple mo-like a month or so prior or something. Like that's the thing like this was WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY before LIKE you know like Furiza's being brought back in Super." Then he played a clip of the scene. Am I missing something here?