The Other people on Channel Awesome

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
RedLine

Re: The Other people on Channel Awesome

Post by RedLine » Tue Nov 08, 2022 9:25 pm

KFC sells biscuits so he might have put peanut butter on them. Or maybe he used the PB six days ago and is just too fat and lazy to put it away.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Nov 08, 2022 10:02 pm

Dude's a deathfat. You don't want to know the kinds of extra calories they use as dip, or buries other junk food in.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

BloodKnightDollfie

Post by BloodKnightDollfie » Tue Nov 08, 2022 10:11 pm

No, you're probably right. The jar appears to new and unused and deliberately set there to be used for those purposes. The 30+ piece bucket chicken alone is unfathomable to me, the fact that he can be so self indulgent with his sides that on top of colslaw, french fries, mashed potatos and gravy, he still feels it necessary to eat his biscuits with peanut butter (an let's be honest here, I highly doubt he is washing down this meal with water...).

I'm a normal sized person, I look at this, and there is no way. That's enough to kill me 3 times over. Easily. But he's not dead, that was a one night thing for him. wow. Inhuman. My money would be on him.
"^NOT A KIGURUMI!" - DHI

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Nov 08, 2022 10:21 pm

Why do you keep assuming he's using the peanut butter for the biscuits and not also the chicken bucket?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Singh'sSpot

Post by Singh'sSpot » Tue Nov 08, 2022 11:32 pm

McGinnis wrote:
Tue Nov 08, 2022 9:56 am
Couldn't she just import some panthyhose? Or get a friend or family member to send some from America that are the correct size? Isn't that what non-retarded people do when they want a product that isn't sold where they live?
Nooo American made stuff is not as cool as Japanese stuff.

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Wed Nov 09, 2022 1:08 am

Clearly, the peanut butter is for dipping his antacids

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Wed Nov 09, 2022 1:22 am

BloodKnightDollfie wrote:
Tue Nov 08, 2022 8:57 pm
Hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! Sean, you FAT motherfucker!!!! You've learned NOTHING! :lol: :lol: :lol:
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

BloodKnightDollfie

Post by BloodKnightDollfie » Wed Nov 09, 2022 2:47 am

Serious question. What happened to his show? According to the TGWTG wiki, his main contribution to Channel Awesome at the time, aside from crossover appearances, was somekind of Epic Fail show apparently with 31 episodes but I have not been able to find this show anywhere. Although I never watched his content, I was under the assumption that he had his own show. (I am aware that he took over hosting "Wrestle Wrestle" for a while after Spoony gave up that particular show), but for the past several minutes out of curiosity I have been trying to find these Epic Fail list episodes to completely no avail.

His Youtube channel is pitiful. 1.5k subscribers and barely any views to his content and nothing that could even be considered a show unless you count old lets plays for which there are usually under 100 views. I am just surprised he was such a heavily feature character when it seems like he doesn't really have any content of his own to speak of.
"^NOT A KIGURUMI!" - DHI

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Wed Nov 09, 2022 2:54 am

He posted his videos on Blip, which has been defunct for 7 years now. He was too lazy to archive his videos, so they're mostly lost to time

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Nov 09, 2022 6:25 am

Singh'sSpot wrote:
Tue Nov 08, 2022 11:32 pm
Nooo American made stuff is not as cool as Japanese stuff.
Nippon-made pantyhose have structural weaknesses built in for ease of tentacle access.
-Yours Truly