PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
RedLine

Re: PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Post by RedLine » Fri May 20, 2022 3:04 pm

It doesn't even make sense. She posts all the time about going to cafes and "art shows" at the shopping mall food court, but needs to do gay improv stuff virtually because of COVID? Even Filmbald sees films in actual theaters now (triple-masked and quadruple-boosted of course).

Gendo's Ocular Dickhole

Re: PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Post by Gendo's Ocular Dickhole » Fri May 20, 2022 3:16 pm

She's a programmed NPC, like the rest of her ilk. It's expected. She needs the brownie points.
CMD has unforeseen consequences...Show

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri May 20, 2022 3:31 pm

RedLine wrote:
Fri May 20, 2022 3:04 pm
It doesn't even make sense. She posts all the time about going to cafes and "art shows" at the shopping mall food court, but needs to do gay improv stuff virtually because of COVID? Even Filmbald sees films in actual theaters now (triple-masked and quadruple-boosted of course).
It's for the safety of others. Lord knows she already runs into enough people swooning over her goffy coolness/hotness without them knowing that she is a rising internet sensation :roll:
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Sun May 22, 2022 3:10 am

Chronology of crazy.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun May 22, 2022 5:26 am

Maybe you could go back to those toxic male video games.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun May 22, 2022 7:28 am

>You’d think they’d recognize my channel at this point.

How dare that content ID bot not recognize who it's dealing with.

>Murder, She Wrote helped me through dark times

I'm sure that would impress the courts a lot.

>It was my favorite series to write

Then write instead of show.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun May 22, 2022 11:08 am

Needing to be on a specific street is for people that work. I'm sure there's more than one Dunkin' Donuts in Chicago.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun May 22, 2022 11:15 am

Also pretty sure donuts are a staple for every food delivery app.
-Yours Truly

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Fri May 27, 2022 4:53 am

Her curves look unnatural and weird. This body is just off. I know she had skin reduction surgery, but her boobs look wrong too.

Gendo's Ocular Dickhole

Post by Gendo's Ocular Dickhole » Fri May 27, 2022 5:35 am

Yeah, fat reduction tends to mutilate the body to a degree. This is the so-called """peak""" form she's been striving for, yet she still binges on shit food on the daily.
CMD has unforeseen consequences...Show